Marcell Dareus Training Hard for Bills Game

2 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

Good thing they didn't have cell phone videos during the Super Bowl Years, I doubt the same crew would have been around to go to 4 straight.

1 hour ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Funny that everyone forgets all the stars were out partying before all the Super Bowl games. Who gives a **** what he does two nights before a game and there’s no proof he’s even drunk or getting wasted. 

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Yup. Never saw that from Kelly, Thurman, Andre or Bruce. They were professionals.

You guys do remember that they lost don't you?

Every time.

Anyway I hope he is still out drinking tonight! :)

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

And who can blame him!?  

I love these puritanical responses!  Marcell is evil for pursuing pleasures of the flesh! 

I bet he even has sex for reasons other than procreation! 

He'll burn in hellfire for this!

He can live at the strip club in the offseason if he wants. But this is 48 hours before, supposedly, a huge game for the Jags.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Tomorrow I want to see Kyle Williams score a TD on a 1-yard run straight at Dareus.

That would be nice but it would be disastrous if he stuffed him.  The Miami DT shot the gap and almost got him.

13 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Every time.

I hear you but the cowboys were no saints either. It’s just everyone has a camera on them nowadays so there’s no “getting away” with anything. 

12 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He can live at the strip club in the offseason if he wants. But this is 48 hours before, supposedly, a huge game for the Jags.

I get it but is it really that big of a deal, honestly? He's a rotational player for them, not the key cog on their D-line.

13 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What should he be doing instead? Sitting at home staring at the wall? 

14 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Every time.

Actually no. They did it all the time and won all the time. I know a lot about this and there has never been any real credible evidence that the night before the game, the Bills were out partying late, and not prepared for the game. It's almost impossible because of curfews. They were out a lot in the 2-3 days before the last day.

Just now, ExWNYer said:

I get it but is it really that big of a deal, honestly? He's a rotational player for them, not the key cog on their D-line.

The question is not if it's a big deal. It's whether it shows a player whose not taking his job seriously.

16 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Every time.

They won quite a few playoff games. Of course they were home games and Applebees and Dave and Busters weren't in buffalo yet, so they probably stayed home.

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Study film? Focus on the game plan? There's plenty of time to party once you lose.

If it was any other player , would you react the same way? Do you think all the other players are watching film? What if he watched film for 4 hours before going out and he watched film today?  It's just because it's Dareus.

4 minutes ago, klos63 said:

If it was any other player , would you react the same way? Do you think all the other players are watching film? What if he watched film for 4 hours before going out and he watched film today?  It's just because it's Dareus.

Actually yes, I would. Like I said earlier, I wish the entire Jags team was partying this week. Makes me feel our guys will be better prepared.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Actually yes, I would. Like I said earlier, I wish the entire Jags team was partying this week. Makes me feel our guys will be better prepared.

i just don't see the connection between going out on a Friday night and not taking the game on Sunday seriously. But I guess we'll leave it there. Go Bills!

flashback to SB25. Bills party all week after beating up on Raiders 51-3. Overconfident, they blow it to the Giants and everyone blames it on Norwood. Wide Right sucks but partying the way the Bills did back then was a recipe for disaster. Hopefully Jags are all lit this weekend and lay an egg on the field tomorrow. 

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

flashback to SB25. Bills party all week after beating up on Raiders 51-3. Overconfident, they blow it to the Giants and everyone blames it on Norwood. Wide Right sucks but partying the way the Bills did back then was a recipe for disaster. Hopefully Jags are all lit this weekend and lay an egg on the field tomorrow. 

Go Bills!

Not that there is any evidence they partied late the night before the Super Bowl, but how is it a recipe for disaster when they partied all the time? They won four straight AFC championships this way. Does booze somehow know to be a bigger affect in the Super Bowl? The idea that partying was any reason they lost is absurd. They were only the best team in the league one of the years, the first, and they lost on a last second 47 yard FG, which is how the Patriots won two of them IIRC.