Let's Go TITANS!

16 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

• seifert_kevin.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop
    Kevin SeifertNFL Nation

Rarely do we see an NFL game without at least one or two questionable officiating calls. The job is really, really hard. The game is faster than ever and fans are better equipped to spot mistakes than ever before.

Equally rare, however, is seeing the type of criticism that Mike Pereira levied on Saturday night after the Tennessee Titans' 22-21 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs. Pereira, the former NFL officiating chief turned Fox Sports analyst, knows intimately how difficult the job can be. And yet Pereira crushed the work of Jeff Triplette and the referee's playoff crew after a series of odd calls in the wild-card matchup.

But when Pereira -- who speaks his mind, but is no way incendiary when it comes to officiating -- uses the word "horrible," it's worth taking notice.

47 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Good.  Another ****ty zebra gone.  To me it seemed like they called it that way because otherwise the game would have been a blowout and people would have turned off their TVs.

34 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This is beyond dumb, even for Mehta. 

Just now, Doc said:

Good.  Another ****ty zebra gone.  To me it seemed like they called it that way because otherwise the game would have been a blowout and people would have turned off their TVs.

This is beyond dumb, even for Mehta. 

How is that? Revis didn't try at all on the play. 

37 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

• seifert_kevin.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop
    Kevin SeifertNFL Nation

Rarely do we see an NFL game without at least one or two questionable officiating calls. The job is really, really hard. The game is faster than ever and fans are better equipped to spot mistakes than ever before.

Equally rare, however, is seeing the type of criticism that Mike Pereira levied on Saturday night after the Tennessee Titans' 22-21 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs. Pereira, the former NFL officiating chief turned Fox Sports analyst, knows intimately how difficult the job can be. And yet Pereira crushed the work of Jeff Triplette and the referee's playoff crew after a series of odd calls in the wild-card matchup.

But when Pereira -- who speaks his mind, but is no way incendiary when it comes to officiating -- uses the word "horrible," it's worth taking notice.

There definitely were some head scratcher calls/non-calls.

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

How does Reid survive another playoff choke job?

He may be worse than Marv Lewis because of his better regular season record.

HE has to go down as the worst playoff game day manager in history.

Did you see all those drops by the WR's to close out the game? I thought the Bills guys dropped a lot of balls but alex smith had no help from the WR in the last 10 mins.

1 minute ago, GoBills! said:

Did you see all those drops by the WR's to close out the game? I thought the Bills guys dropped a lot of balls but alex smith had no help from the WR in the last 10 mins.

Maybe he should have handed the ball off to the NFL's top RB more?

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

How does Reid survive another playoff choke job?

He may be worse than Marv Lewis because of his better regular season record.

HE has to go down as the worst playoff game day manager in history.

...did you see his presser?......reporter asked him why he abandoned the aggressive 1st half play calling in the 2nd.......and Andy went on his mumblin', stumblin', bumblin', grumblin' clear as mud "that's on me...I have to do better" refrain...............