Jags Fan here!

Hey Bills fans,

I am one of the few that comes in peace. First off, congrats on making the playoffs. Must have been an amazing feeling seeing Dalton help clinch the playoffs for you all. That is awesome. 

About the game now. Jags definitely stumbled into the playoffs but I still feel they will play better come Sunday. We will see if that's good enough to win. Love what the Bills are doing on defense aside from the run defense. You think that's a big problem heading into the matchup?

Jags offense will have a tough time moving down the field if the run game can't get going. Looking forward to the matchup though. I think it will be a really close game. If the Bills win though, I hope they crush the Pats. 

Good luck to your Bills but obviously I am hoping for a Jags win. Should be fun. 

• Like (+1) 11

You too, man... I don't the Bills will have to play a -perfect- game to win, like some of the experts are saying, but we definitely can't make too many mistakes, OR get too conservative (maybe a tall order with this coaching staff... we'll see).

Just now, RiotAct said:

I think the Jags would play the Steelers in the Divisional Round, wouldn't they?

Yes, pretty sure they reseed each round. Jags winning would lock up a 2-3 matchup vs Pittsburgh with NE playing the winner of KC/TN.

10 minutes ago, Sacksonville said:

Hey Bills fans,

I am one of the few that comes in peace. First off, congrats on making the playoffs. Must have been an amazing feeling seeing Dalton help clinch the playoffs for you all. That is awesome. 

About the game now. Jags definitely stumbled into the playoffs but I still feel they will play better come Sunday. We will see if that's good enough to win. Love what the Bills are doing on defense aside from the run defense. You think that's a big problem heading into the matchup?

Jags offense will have a tough time moving down the field if the run game can't get going. Looking forward to the matchup though. I think it will be a really close game. If the Bills win though, I hope they crush the Pats. 

Good luck to your Bills but obviously I am hoping for a Jags win. Should be fun. 

....thanks bud and congratulations to Jags for making the playoffs.....solid team......may the best team win so we'll be thinking about you when we're in Foxboro.....;)

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I think one major key is if the jags are able to run right up our gut, that is where we have been dreadful on occasions. If you get the interior run game going I dont think we have much of a chance.  

.....good call......we just don't know which bi-polar version of our run defense shows up......the Brick Wall or Wikileaks...........Hackett feeds Fournette continually to find out and if we're "leakin' ", that's trouble....slow him down and force Bortles to the air so the White-Hyde-Poyer Show can take over......

I just remembered a guy who worked for me is a Jags fan.  This nice post saved him from a whole lot of trash talk not to mention a potential damaging reference, LOL.

Let us just all be united in one fervent goal:  regardless of who progresses, if they face the Patriots, Tom Brady and Gronk must be annihilated.

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....good call......we just don't know which bi-polar version of our run defense shows up......the Brick Wall or Wikileaks...........Hackett feeds Fournette continually to find out and if we're "leakin' ", that's trouble....slow him down and force Bortles to the air so the White-Hyde-Poyer Show can take over......

Fournette could have a monster day.

Looks like both DC should force respective quarterbacks to throw the ball, we have to go big on the line and crowd the box.  How many times are we going to have to read about Marcel Dareus trade blah blah blah.

4 minutes ago, Sacksonville said:

I honestly have no idea which Bortles shows up. That will definitely probably be the deciding factor. I am just happy I get to watch a Jags playoff game. Been awhile. Not quite as long as 1999 but 2007 seems like forever ago as well. 

I recall Marronne publicly dissing Bortles before the season started, Marrone has, lets say a unique manner about himself.  What do most Jax fans think of him, now that he is in the playoffs I assume they know love him.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Appreciate the amity.  Must say, I am surprised empty seats have internet access and reasonable grammar.  On the other hand, rationality is a bit suspect.  Crushing the evil empire runs to the hyperbolic in expectations.

....May the force be with you....I guess......

Statistically we should lose the game.  Tyrod struggles against defenses just like this.  When he does our run game often follows suite - which Jax defends very well.  

Tyrod will need to be uncharacteristic and our defense will need to stop Jax run game to give that a chance.