McCoy sounds really optimistic for Sunday, is he ready to go?

Gamache518

2 hours ago, McBean said:

Chad wrong again.

schefter says he’s in.

You going to believe me or Chad?

Like, seriously brah. ;)

58 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

He predicted the Kyle Williams TD.

He did no predict crap.  

Look for a big play is what he said. He also ranted about  “The spider Webb trap” package. Blah blah.

Where is he now?   He’s history.  

He was identified and poof gone. 

If I missed the sarcasm 

:oops:

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

10 hours ago, ganesh said:

Do you believe the JAX LBs will go after his ankle if he plays?

100% sure they will. I play flag football and 16 inch softball. I've jammed my finger is 16 inch softball so bad that it was as big as a golf ball, the other team hit it down the 3rd base line the rest of the game. I play SS in flag football, I pulled my quad and the other team passed it to my side the rest of the game. 

I'm sure Shady will be ready for the low hits and they will come.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Webb was on the injury report with ankle.   

he's just the decoy...like how Don/Chad was the decoy and he used his mental wizardry to distract us while they were busy buying up all of the the stadium land!  i thought for sure the stadium was going to be in Letchworth.  he really got me good

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

he's just the decoy...like how Don/Chad was the decoy and he used his mental wizardry to distract us while they were busy buying up all of the the stadium land!  i thought for sure the stadium was going to be in Letchworth.  he really got me good

Shady McdeCoy?

10 hours ago, K-9 said:

Shady McdeCoy?

Shady DcCoy!  For the win 

10 hours ago, kdiggz said:

As long as you didn’t buy property all’s good.   

23 hours ago, B Fan in LA said:

If McDermott were to call me and ask my advice (which he's never done before)

I'd tell him this..............

Don't start Shady tomorrow. Don't even have him on the sideline at the beginning of the game.

Make the Jagwires wonder if he can play........

Use Tolbert to run straight up the middle, over and over again.

Then, at the start of the second quarter, have Shady enter the stadium in dramatic fashion, like Willis Reed did.

Bring him into the game immediately, and have Tyrod throw some screens to him in the open field.

The Jagwires will be demoralized and confused..........Shady will make them pay...........

That my friends is how you win Championships !

But then, McDermott has a history of doing things his own way. Oh well..............

Interesting but dunno I would do that......maybe have him stand on the sideline for the first series and then put him in but basically any plays he misses are potential plays he could have done something......I say start him and let him run wild.....