Power Struggle in New England between Kraft, Brady & Belichik

YoloinOhio

48 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Hey Row....do you remember that epic thread  ( over 100 pages ) on BBMB started in 2012 ?....The title was something like  " Brady and NE are done ! ".....

Hindsight is 20/20 I guess....but still....

it's an almost annual thread going on a decade.  

On 1/9/2018 at 11:25 AM, Gordio said:

When trading JG, why didn't he hold an auction.  He could of certainly got more of a second round pick for him.  Instead, BB knew he would flourish in SF & wanted to do the kid right.  He only made one call when trading JG & that was to SF.  The old BB would of made several calls seeing what he could get for him. 

Another way to look at this, which somewhat contradicts the "wants to screw the Patriots" scenario, is that he didn't want to trade Garappolo within the AFC

Though yes, by all reports he likes and admires Jimmy G and didn't want to hose his career by trading him into a bad situation

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

40 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Might just be some fire with all the smoke. Especially if the owner is making statements like that on NFLN. I hope they crumble to pieces. ..soon!

This is part of their evil plan......they give us hope only to crush our dreams again and again....and again........

43 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

This is part of their evil plan......they give us hope only to crush our dreams again and again....and again........

Hate the evil genius! It cant last forever tho. Unless...they in fact sold their souls and are immortal

On 2018-01-11 at 12:57 PM, Iron Maiden said:

Hey Row....do you remember that epic thread  ( over 100 pages ) on BBMB started in 2012 ?....The title was something like  " Brady and NE are done ! ".....

Hindsight is 20/20 I guess....but still....

I’ve never said the Pats were finished but I’ve made a lot of bad predictions on other football matters for a decade.....

1 hour ago, Iron Maiden said:

...LMAO IM....wasn't Brady's "burial" supposed to have been 5 years ago?......just keeps tickin' like John Cameron Swaze's 'ol Timex....SOB...........

24 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I’ve never said the Pats were finished but I’ve made a lot of bad predictions on other football matters for a decade.....

No...the thread wasn't started by you......If I remember correctly,  it was a poster called " The Bills will rise again " who started it.....

I was just asking if you remembered the thread...some of the comments were so off....

Edited by Iron Maiden

1 hour ago, Iron Maiden said:

Seriously, this is the "Oh, I'm afraid the Death Star will be quite operational when your friends arrive" part of the movie.

Still, statements like Kraft's show that SOMETHING is going on behind the scenes. 

Edited by BillsEnthusiast

• 2 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:36 PM, OJABBA said:

"I talked to more than a dozen people. None of them told me what I speculated about here, but I talked to them."

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:23 PM, OJABBA said:

we shall see...

(Kyle Williams is dork)

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:33 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What, my child, do you doubt me that I could hurl better attacks and spew anti-Pats venom so as to make ESPN look like amateur hour?

I could, I could if I would....but it counts not here, so I won't.  I shall be as a lily of the field, they toil not, neither do they spin.

Kyle Williams may be a dork, but he's OUR dork, and when it counts, he is a rolling ball o' butcher knives, just like me :)

This thread was gold.

Can we now say for sure that Belichick isn't leaving for another team this season?

Edited by OJABBA

On 1/4/2018 at 8:05 PM, BfloBillsFan said:

Can't agree... Belichik is key to success.  Brady doesn't do nearly as well with any other team.  Other QBs have done very well in Pats offensive system. I don't think they win as many super bowls with those QBs but they would still win during regular season.

I agree without the main cheating ingredient no dynasty. Billacheat took a late round QB and turned him into a HOFer. Scandals happened because of what the Billacheat was willing to do to win. IMO

Brady needed deflated balls and the playbook of the other teams to make his success happen. Paid off refs by Billacheat the one that was the head of the officiating committee. Billacheat tells owner to pay Brady a standard starting QB contract but even it out by giving him money on the side so he remains happy with it so the team has money for other positions .  Add some drugs to make Brady inhuman and Billacheat created the best QB ever. Without Billacheat  Brady is nothing but a backup QB on another team if he is even that being such a late round pick .

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Bill puts together top five defenses and plug and play guys in the offense. Same defense and offense systems for two decades. 

Easy when you have the other teams playbooks and bug their lockers.

1 hour ago, xRUSHx said:

I agree without the main cheating ingredient no dynasty. Billacheat took a late round QB and turned him into a HOFer. Scandals happened because of what the Billacheat was willing to do to win. IMO

Brady needed deflated balls and the playbook of the other teams to make his success happen. Paid off refs by Billacheat the one that was the head of the officiating committee. Billacheat tells owner to pay Brady a standard starting QB contract but even it out by giving him money on the side so he remains happy with it so the team has money for other positions .  Add some drugs to make Brady inhuman and Billacheat created the best QB ever. Without Billacheat  Brady is nothing but a backup QB on another team if he is even that being such a late round pick .

Be more respectful to youre owners

15 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Be like Philly and hold a fake walkthrough 

Tbh, I actually think that Foles having to come in for Wentz, made a significant difference. The bye week before their first playoff game also, which got Foles a better opportunity to get with the playbook, and for the Offensive staff to tailor stuff for him. I believe that that messed with Evil Bill's ability to know what Foles was likely to do, as he didn't have quite enough good tape on him, to get it figured out.

We didnt have a good defense. It was terrible all year. I dont know who that group held teams how it did during the season.

Eric Lee

RJF

An aging harrison

Kyle van noy

Laurance Guy

Harvey Langie

Adam Butler

Not really a good group of talent.