Tyler Boyd has a cause to donate to as well, if you are feeling generous!

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, May Day 10 said:

Lol @ $41K

This is great.  Those kids are going to have a nice opportunity to play sports/have fun.

Those kids are going to have a nice opportunity to play sports/have fun, and drink expensive coffees from their very own espresso machines.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Steptide said:

I really hope Boyd and Dalton keep us updated in the future how this money gets used. Would be awesome to see

Ya know, steptide it is $300,000 and almost $50,000, respectively.  It is so unusual that I also think that sometime in the near future they HAVE to come to Buffalo and say something.

They don't owe us anything.  This is out of the goodness of our hearts and thankfulness for Sunday.

But this is generally one group of people, Bills fans, located out of town.  As a person don't you get to a point and say to yourself and those around you, " I have to go.  I have to go there.  I am not supporting their team, but I am going to their home and I am going to thank those fans, personally."?

18 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Ya know, steptide it is $300,000 and almost $50,000, respectively.  It is so unusual that I also think that sometime in the near future they HAVE to come to Buffalo and say something.

They don't owe us anything.  This is out of the goodness of our hearts and thankfulness for Sunday.

But this is generally one group of people, Bills fans, located out of town.  As a person don't you get to a point and say to yourself and those around you, " I have to go.  I have to go there.  I am not supporting their team, but I am going to their home and I am going to thank those fans, personally."?

For me the payoff would be to see the good it's done for those people. No need to thank me personally. Just show the difference it made 

• Like (+1) 2

I grew up in a very poor neighborhood. When we played football we "borrowed" gear that did not quite fit. We were a ragtag bunch....BUT had a blast. We also had some great coaches.  I am VERY excited to see what this money will do for the program and truly hope they post some pics to how the money was utilized. I would be PUMPED to see the difference everyone together can make.