Rumored Gillette Stadium Antics

judman

I was told that  Dennison moved from the booth to the sideline at Gillette last week after a suspicious “beer vendor” was spotted. The vendor in question wasn’t selling any product, never moved, was watching Dennison and was constantly on his cell. Apparently, the Bills decision to put Dennison on the sidelines in the second half was due to this.

I was unaware that Dennison had moved.  I have no reason to believe, or disbelieve the guy who told me as I don’t know him. We were just two guys at the bar...  but I got to wondering about it and saw nothing written up anywhere.  

Anybody hear this?  I’m doubting it, but thought I’d dust off the tinfoil hat on a cold day. 

A beer vendor not selling beer appeared (is that what "spotted" means?) in the Bills coaching booth and rather than asking him to leave, the Bills decided to have Dennison come down to the field?

Yeah, that sounds plausible...

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

A beer vendor not selling beer appeared (is that what "spotted" means?) in the Bills coaching booth and rather than asking him to leave, the Bills decided to have Dennison come down to the field?

Yeah, that sounds plausible...

Sounds more like the guy was out in the crowd and just didn't do anything other than watch the booth.  Not the guy was trying to sell them beer and refused to leave the booth.

Either way, sounds questionable.

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Sounds more like the guy was out in the crowd and just didn't do anything other than watch the booth.  Not the guy was trying to sell them beer and refused to leave the booth.

Either way, sounds questionable.

So he was outside a closed booth, watching the booth?

Isn't there a TV camera in the booth?

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

So he was outside a closed booth, watching the booth?

Isn't there a TV camera in the booth?

No I mean like in the stands.  Not outside the door of the booth.

Not sure what purpose it would bring unless the guy was a professional lip reader but just how I interpreted it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

Not sure what purpose it would bring unless the guy was a professional lip reader but just how I interpreted it.

Yeah sounds ridiculous.  Best part is the OP heard it from some dude in a bar.

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Wouldnt it be less obvious just to give him a seat in a nearby section?

or literally anything other than a beer vendor get up?

Just now, NoSaint said:

I know!  Was he wearing a non-ironic mustache?  Was he face timing a lip reader?

24 minutes ago, judman said:

I was told that  Dennison moved from the booth to the sideline at Gillette last week after a suspicious “beer vendor” was spotted. The vendor in question wasn’t selling any product, never moved, was watching Dennison and was constantly on his cell. Apparently, the Bills decision to put Dennison on the sidelines in the second half was due to this.

I was unaware that Dennison had moved.  I have no reason to believe, or disbelieve the guy who told me as I don’t know him. We were just two guys at the bar...  but I got to wondering about it and saw nothing written up anywhere.  

Anybody hear this?  I’m doubting it, but thought I’d dust off the tinfoil hat on a cold day. 

He was on sideline he entire game

I wouldn't put it past the Patricheats to pull a stunt like this.  I mean back in the day, who would have believed the Patricheats were videotaping opponents final walk-throughs, having employees videotape opponent's hand signals during games and send the tape up to Ernie Adams in the booth right before halftime, bugging the opponents locker room so bellicheat and Ernie Adams were privy to ALL halftime adjustments in REAL TIME. Maybe there was a Bluetooth enabled audio device hidden in the booth, so they needed someone within range to listen in and relay the messages up to Ernie Adams? Again, you CANNOT put ANY of these shenanigans past these scumbags based off of prior behavior.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I wouldn't put it past the Patricheats to pull a stunt like this.  I mean back in the day, who would have believed the Patricheats were videotaping opponents final walk-throughs, having employees videotape opponent's hand signals during games and send the tape up to Ernie Adams in the booth right before halftime, bugging the opponents locker room so bellicheat and Ernie Adams were privy to ALL halftime adjustments in REAL TIME. Maybe there was a Bluetooth enabled audio device hidden in the booth, so they needed someone within range to listen in and relay the messages up to Ernie Adams? Again, you CANNOT put ANY of these shenanigans past these scumbags based off of prior behavior.

Yeah, maybe.  But it was a tie game at halftime.  The Bills lost by 3 TDs after "Dennison left the booth".

Maybe if this non-beer non-vendor was seen creeping on Leslie Frasier's booth this story would have a tiny bit of plausibility to it.

F

9 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Again, wouldn’t beer vendor be the worst possible plan here? Lots of attention from fans (both conspicuous and distracted)

security or janitor or fan or pretty much anything makes this slightly more believable 

Honestly would anything surprise you?? There was an ESPN report I believe on how the Patriots had a lip reading expert in the stands to try and capture coordinator calls on the sideline...

Wouldnt be surprised if Ernie Adams is somehow involved...Adams seems to be an integral part of Bellichick's success but nobody knows exactly what he does...

I wouldnt be surprised if he is the one who has come up with some ingenious ways for the Patriots to exploit the gray areas of the rule book and why the Patriots seem to always be a step ahead of everyone else...

Bellichick would seemingly be lost without him, its said they communicate a lot during games with Bellichick asking for his opinion quite a bit...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/01/29/mysterious-ernie-adams-patriots-man-behind-curtain/IrNCfgrysUphGpkcIjEaBL/amp.html

Edited by matter2003

28 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:
16 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

What's the current beer vendor get up?  Like a smock and a hat?  

How do we even know this guy is a beer vendor...