Get your playoff gear here!

Just Jack

1 hour ago, Shotgunner said:

Man I want that hat. Sold out already? Dang

Supposed to be available in the Bills store on the 4th. I'm actually working in Buffalo that day and may swing by to see if any are available. 

1 minute ago, Just Jack said:

Supposed to be available in the Bills store on the 4th. I'm actually working in Buffalo that day and may swing by to see if any are available. 

I'm hoping after they fill the 4th order they go back available. I'm 90 miles away from Buf, and it's a long drive in this weather and a truck that gets 12 miles to the gallon.

It's rare these days to find a sweet new hat that isn't one of those dreadful flat-brims.

• Just Jack changed the title to Get your playoff gear here!
On 2018-01-01 at 1:02 PM, Real McCoy said:

I like the I survived the drought T.

My first thought was it was slightly silly or unsure of my thoughts.

Then I thought the design was cool.

Then I thought I really like it too!  Some Bills have passed away since 99 and we have lost a lot of no longer Bills fans.  It is an accomplishment to survive the drought.  We did it!

Good shirt!!

• Like (+1) 1

Keep an eye on quality control with the new era items. 

I got a hat that is messed up (manufacture defect) and now they cant send me another one because they have no more.

Now I don't get a playoff hat because they didn't quality control well enough, or come anywhere near demand on all the hats. Kinda pathetic they are even charging me to ship it back. I don't think I will ever do business with them again.