Bring Back Spiller

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve heard worse ideas 

What the hell would that be?  I can't imagine a worse idea than signing a dyslexic running back a week before a game. Hope they have flash cards on the sideline for his blitz pickups.

i wasa actually thinking about him today.

i really think the announcement that we traded to get McCoy was made at the moment to troll dumb Spiller.  That we did it when he was being interviewed just to make it happen like it did; hilariously.

CJ Spiller was one dumb dude.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

i wasa actually thinking about him today.

i really think the announcement that we traded to get McCoy was made at the moment to troll dumb Spiller.  That we did it when he was being interviewed just to make it happen like it did; hilariously.

CJ Spiller was one dumb dude.

No he wasn't. he was winded and really loved to run horizontal rather than upfield....However, I was informed today that McCoy led the league in negative runs with 55.  Ouch!

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

No he wasn't. he was winded and really loved to run horizontal rather than upfield....However, I was informed today that McCoy led the league in negative runs with 55.  Ouch!

oh, i believe that.  mccoy is the biggest proof that we need a legit #2 back.

he takes too many runs he shouldn't have to

Edited by Boyst62

Just now, Boyst62 said:

oh, i believe that.  mccoy is the biggest proof that we need a legit #2 back.

To be fair, I don't understand the game plan..we saw McCoy early, then it was the backup for a few 2nd and 3rd downs..seriously, is McCoy only a situational player?

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Suit up Fred Jackson.

It will be like Nate Scarborough coming off the bench for the Mean Machine.

^^^This

bring back Freddy! Pulled my 22 Jersey out of the closet for today's game... think that worked out well..