Preston Brown Celebration TBE

wppete

41 minutes ago, KW95 said:

I hope to God Mcd clears his stank in the off season

He may not be great, but he leads the NFL in tackles with 144.  

He he needs to be better at times, but they could also do a lot worse.  

If if you can get him at a reasonable rate - keep him around and try to improve.

45 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tomlinson roasted him pretty good on the NFLN post game :lol: 

Preston kind of deserved it, but Tomlinson is not exactly a Bills fan.

1 minute ago, Rochesterfan said:

If if you can get him at a reasonable rate - keep him around and try to improve.

I agree.  Preston is at least good depth and worth keeping around for this, if possible.

6 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

I only keep him if we can't find his replacement.  He's okay but not the leader of the defense I think McDermott wants in his MLB. He doesn't do anything really well and isn't a sideline to sideline guy.  I'd be drafting his replacement.

Edited by Buffalo30

5 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

I only keep him if we can't find his replacement.  He's okay but not the leader of the defense I think McDermott wants in his MLB. He doesn't do anything really well and isn't a sideline to sideline guy.  I'd be drafting his replacement.

It never ceases to amaze me how people throw out stats but don't watch the game. Brown is below average, out of shape and nothing special but people keep defending anyone who wears the Bills colours.

Always try to upgrade all the time!

Edited by KW95

5 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Preston kind of deserved it, but Tomlinson is not exactly a Bills fan.

Not a fan is quite an understatement. He absolutely dislikes the Bills for whatever reason. Guy had such a sour puss on his face sitting next to Deion when he gave Kyle "The Call".

He was an all time great but how he got a job as an analyst that way he butchers the English language is beyond me.

2 minutes ago, KW95 said:

It never stops to amaze me how people throw out stats but don't watch the game. Brown is below average, out of shape and nothing special but people keep defending anyone who wears the Bills colours.

Always try to upgrade all the time!

Agreed.  He's just not good enough.  Poor in coverage, not a great run stuffer and looks like he wears cement blocks for shoes at times.  He's mediocre at best and McDermott clearly likes having a different type of linebacker. 

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

Not a fan is quite an understatement. He absolutely dislikes the Bills for whatever reason. Guy had such a sour puss on his face sitting next to Deion when he gave Kyle "The Call".

He was an all time great but how he got a job as an analyst that way he butchers the English language is beyond me.

Did he ever master the English language?  come on now.