Zay Jones vs Juju Smith Shuster

Teddy KGB

Chalk up another L to Beane.  

I wanted Watson or Trubisky paired with Juju this draft and it’s a shame these “pro’s” can’t figure it out.   

Juju is going nuts again.     The move for Zay seems like a fail.   

I know Taylor isn’t exactly a wideouts best friend but Landry Jones is serving up hotcakes to juju. 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

"Another" fail. Ok.

Zay caught everything in college. There was no way to predict he would look like this.

Juju looked like an nfl ready stud as well.     And didn’t go to some school that no ones ever heard of somewhere in the boondocks of the Carolinas 

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

"Another" fail. Ok.

Zay caught everything in college. There was no way to predict he would look like this.

But, OP says he predicted it. Made a post in order to brag about his claimed prediction. 

Edited by Paulus

3 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I wanted Watson or Trubisky paired with Juju this draft and it’s a shame these “pro’s” can’t figure it out.   

I know Taylor isn’t exactly a wideouts best friend but Landry Jones is serving up hotcakes to juju. 

Beane wasn't at OBD for the draft.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Juju looked like an nfl ready stud as well.     And didn’t go to some school that no ones ever heard of somewhere in the boondocks of the Carolinas 

Sort of like that one receiver that came from Miss. Valley state. What was his name?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

"Another" fail. Ok.

I watched SC games, Combine and JJs workout at USC. More than I saw of Jones, but wanted the Bills to take JJ after watching his workout and interview with his family. Most times it's just a gut feeling. You'd like to think these big buck GMs have a special sense about them , like Polian did. They're paid to be right. I liked Watson too. Hope they nail it next draft , the Bills will need it. 

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I liked Juju Smith too, after the Steelers drafted him and watching him play at USC i said holy **** the Steelers just found a Hines Ward clone. I also wanted the Bills to draft him, I wanted a personalized jersey with Bad Juju on the name plate so badly.

When he hit burfict he turned into an instant legend in Pittsburgh.

10 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

You should become an NFL GM for sure!

• Thank you (+1) 1