Thank You Two Bills Drive, Good Riddance BBMB and Their Mods

BuffaloRush

2 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

And people complain about JM2009.  I used to argue with him a lot, and he'd make me angry occasionally, but he knew his stuff, too.   Really good insights, and he could back up what he thought with good data.  

His major problem with 2009 like here was his agenda.   

He just couldn’t shut up about it.   

13 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Among others.?

That said, I think Dunkirk Don is warming up to you.

Hey now.  

You took that out of context.  

That was fregy’s intended name 

21 hours ago,  BringBackFergy said: 

OK BuffaloRush, what’s your “real” screen name?? NervousGuy? JustJack? Probably BuffaloBill. 

We all know your alias.  

I rag on mods.    ;) :lol:

20 hours ago, Sweats said:

I got an infraction on the BBMB for making T&C cry...........seriously and then i received a 2nd one from a different mod right after that one for disrespecting the moderators...........by making T&C cry.

Those mods hated me and i don't know why cause i was the most beloved poster of all time on the BBMB...........alright, people liked me a little bit............okay, everyone hated me.........don't judge me, man!!!!!

T&C was/is a B word. 

I received a few justified “infractions,” but T&C banned me for using the phrase “Edward apologists.” He also gave me an infraction for calling “Transplant Bills Fan,” “Trany,” but it was just to shorten the name and nothing else. I was penalized for efficiency!

• Like (+1) 3

I, for one just want to say that i think this thread has run its course.

Nothing good can come out of it and we should all be focusing on maybe finally getting rid of the drought this evening........and the fact that we had a pretty good season.

I vented, others have vented and spoke their piece.

Wherever this thread goes from this point on, i'm out.

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Sweats said:

Nothing good can come out of it and we should all be focusing on maybe finally getting rid of the drought this evening........and the fact that we had a pretty good season.

It means a lot to all of us that you've declared this thread dead.    Maybe as a service to all posters here you could start a thread for the sole purpose of declaring threads dead.   That way we all could know all the threads we could ignore. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

It means a lot to all of us that you've declared this thread dead.    Maybe as a service to all posters here you could start a thread for the sole purpose of declaring threads dead.   That way we all could know all the threads we could ignore. 

This thread is dead to me............you do whatever the hell you want with it.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2017-12-30 at 2:46 PM, Sweats said:

I was a member of the BBMB for years and what i found was that everyone fought all the time...........everyone was always wrong about everything and the petty quarrelling was monotonous.

Mind you, as the saying goes, "if you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem" and i may have had a small part in the never ending chaos, but when your views and opinions are constantly being thrown under the bus, well then you just kind of go with the flow and create bedlam as a backlash.

I love this site.

Everyone seems to get along well and respects each other.

BBMB was chaotic.

Just now, Shaw66 said:

Hehe... don't see you chippy much, he did say "I think"... good to see you posting somewhere...

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Sweats did say......"I,for one". Stop stirring the pot and lay off the drama.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Sweats said:

Shaw seems to be having a BBMB flashback..........you know, where people were attacked for giving an opinion.

Shaw's all good... everyone is edgy today I think, the whole season has been funneled into a 3 hour window.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Sweats said:

The past is the past and I think this threads intent is not to say the BBMB mods sucked.  I think its better to say... This board is awesome and thank you to the people that have created and maintained it to give us all a home and making this board the best it can be.

I personally hold no grudges nor even care about the past anymore.  I did years ago, but this place is so great and so much better that I don't even think about the old board at all anymore unless a thread like this pops up.  So from me to SDS and the mods here that help run the place.  THANK YOU!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T&C said:

Its nice to see that nobody holds any grudges... and I seriously doubt that any bbmb mods of any era do either. We all know each other, online, by the code words "Buffalo Bills".

Ahh good, you’re here now! You’re a prick. I wanted you to know. Now I finally got the chance to tell you. I really enjoyed the BBMB, but you deprived me that because you’re a c***. 

....there, now I can move on. 

Edited by The_Dude
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Ahh, good! You’re a prick. I wanted you to know. Now I finally got the chance to tell you. I really enjoyed the BBMB, but you deprived me that because you’re a c***. 

....there, now I can move on. 

I agree with this 100%. Now I can be done as well.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Sweats did say......"I,for one". Stop stirring the pot and lay off the drama.

First, I was just having fun, and Sweats understood that. 

I'm supposed to lay off the drama, but it's okay for others.   Like this response to my first post in this thread:

"Please don't pollute this site like you did on BBMB.  And don't insult the members of this site by calling them not serious about the Bills."   Now, note that they post to which this response was given was a legitimate opinion about BBMB.   It wasn't outrageous.   And it said NOTHING about posters here not being serious about the Bills.   Nothing.  

But somehow MY posts are stirring the pot and dramatic and others are not. 

Life goes on, folks.  

25 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

But somehow MY posts are stirring the pot and dramatic and others are not. 

I think theirs are also pot stirring. You are just better it, so it can seem like yours are and thiers are not. But really yours are just more effective.

(I wish we had the Sherlock emoticon here)

Edited by BadLandsMeanie