Perfect rb to complement mccoy next couple yrs

1 hour ago, westerndecline said:

Maybe this is an exaggeration but I honestly thought Karlos Williams could have been a superstar.

I have never seen a running back that was 6 foot 1 240 lb have Breakaway gliding speed like he did very rare Talent but s*** for brains

Well he was more 230 lBs when he was playing good for us

and Adrian Peterson comes to mind

and leanord fournette

Bo Jackson as 230 lb backs who fly

but all of them are lead backs... Karlos was spelling a HoF running back... he should look damn fast because shady tires everybody out

Edited by Buffalo716

22 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

None that I know of at this point, but he seriously reminds me of Deangelo Williams with a slightly taller frame. And Beane was on Carolina's staff when they scouted and drafted Deangelo I think.

Just trying to connect the dots :D

Cool.  I hope you're right.  

2 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Losing Gilislee really hurt us, I think RB#2 is a pretty big need. What better way to take pressure off your QB?

I like Wadley.    Excellent RB class but the Bills are one of the league's oldest teams and even before further attrition they have a lot more holes than picks.

Need to get back to more of Roman/Lynn's rush offense and need a quality back to rest McCoy........he took a beating this year, is back up near 300 carries and his ypc is poor as a result of being used as a tackling dummy every time they get a lead.   He'd be most productive much closer to 200 carries but gotta' have somebody else that can actually play to give him some rest.

31 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Why not?  This folk-lore that good RBs can be gotten at any point in the draft or as UFAs is bunk - especially for a team that is guaranteed to be a run-heavy offense again next year, even if they draft a QB.

Cause you can get good RBS late in the draft or even undrafted. They have wayyy more problems to fill in this years draft. McCoy will still be on the team ion 2018. Cant even get a RB in 2019

Edited by billsfan11

57 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Cause you can get good RBS late in the draft or even undrafted. They have wayyy more problems to fill in this years draft. McCoy will still be on the team ion 2018. Cant even get a RB in 2019

We just disagree.  Sure, you can get lucky and find a decent RB late in the draft, but your odds are much better earlier in the draft.  I am not saying to take a RB in round 1, but I don’t think round 2 is too high if they think they can get a guy that will eventually replace McCoy.

20 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

We just disagree.  Sure, you can get lucky and find a decent RB late in the draft, but your odds are much better earlier in the draft.  I am not saying to take a RB in round 1, but I don’t think round 2 is too high if they think they can get a guy that will eventually replace McCoy.

I hear your points. But you have a much better chance of finding a RB late rather than a QB, Corner, WR, LB, DT, DE, o line (positions the Bills need)