CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

...and Fredo strikes again....SMH......Barnum & Bailey is hiring..........

Published 5 hours ago

CNN's Chris Cuomo says Trump 'makes a mockery' of Christianity, 'doesn't practice humanity'

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo had some harsh criticisms of President Trump Friday, accusing him of "making a mockery" of Christianity and of not "practicing humanity."

Prominent evangelical magazine Christianity Today made headlines on Thursday with an editorial calling for Trump's from office following his impeachment due to the Ukraine scandal.

On Friday night, Cuomo sparred with pro-Trump evangelical radio host Eric Metaxas over his staunch support for the president despite his faith.

Metaxas began explaining his support for Trump by comparing him to a pilot with "tattoos" and a "fourth wife," stressing that he's still an "amazing pilot" aside from things being "complicated."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-chris-cuomo-trump-makes-a-mockery-of-christianity-doesnt-practice-humanity

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Haven’t watched it in a while, but my wife and I are visiting her mother in the nursing home and the roommate is blaring CNN at an ungodly level

I had forgotten how blatant their bias is

I finally started saying “lie” out loud every time they spewed one, it became quite annoying, my (saintly) wife asked me to go wait in the lounge 

0:)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Haven’t watched it in a while, but my wife and I are visiting her mother in the nursing home and the roommate is blaring CNN at an ungodly level

I had forgotten how blatant their bias is

I finally started saying “lie” out loud every time they spewed one, it became quite annoying, my (saintly) wife asked me to go wait in the lounge 

0:)

So CNN is your cover story?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s on one of the channels when I’m running at the gym. I often find myself laughing out loud! I’m sure the other people on the treadmills around me think I’m a bit nuts.

luckily at my gym they have TV’s built into the treadmills which I never turn on. They have CNN on in the locker room though and the only time I see it. It’s almost if Trump were not President all they’d show would be this. 

20C18451-C91D-469F-8B2B-F8115E65E95A.png

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

luckily at my gym they have TV’s built into the treadmills which I never turn on. They have CNN on in the locker room though and the only time I see it. It’s almost if Trump were not President all they’d show would be this. 

Triggered!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So they would just show a picture of Elizabeth Warren?

...LMAO....85,000 FOR AGES 25-54?...slightly more than a typical Sunday back in '84 when Rich Stadium was expanded (80,290).......pathetic.........

Published 9 mins ago

CNN’s ‘Reliable Sources’ with Brian Stelter hits rock bottom in key demo

By Brian Flood | Fox News

CNN’s beleaguered media show “Reliable Sources” with Brian Stelter hit an embarrassing new low on Dec. 22, when it averaged only 85,000 viewers among a key age group.

Stelter regularly touts the significance of the news demographic of adults age 25-54 but the dismal performance marked his lowest viewership of 2019 in the category.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-reliable-sources-with-brian-stelter-hits-rock-bottom-in-key-demo

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO....85,000 FOR AGES 25-54?...slightly more than a typical Sunday back in '84 when Rich Stadium was expanded (80,290).......pathetic.........

Published 9 mins ago

CNN’s ‘Reliable Sources’ with Brian Stelter hits rock bottom in key demo

By Brian Flood | Fox News

CNN’s beleaguered media show “Reliable Sources” with Brian Stelter hit an embarrassing new low on Dec. 22, when it averaged only 85,000 viewers among a key age group.

Stelter regularly touts the significance of the news demographic of adults age 25-54 but the dismal performance marked his lowest viewership of 2019 in the category.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-reliable-sources-with-brian-stelter-hits-rock-bottom-in-key-demo

55 and older is just sitting there staring at the screen in a nursing home or hospital or airport

• Haha (+1) 1