CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

9 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

CNN is doing a great job of proving they're not the enemy of the people.

i have nothing to do with that thing except for quotes on here, just for laughs tho

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This issue is not unusual in a high-profile case.

Though, I'm never a fan of courts releasing juror name or contact information. If the jurors want to approach the press on their own, that's fine.

• Like (+1) 1

No surprise.

jZXHHjuT_bigger.jpg Tony KatzVerified account @tonykatz Aug 16

Hey @CNN? I noticed that you’re phrasing it as “free press.” @realDonaldTrump has said “media” is the enemy of the people.
When did he say “free press” is the enemy of the people? That’s purposefully and willfully misleading. That’s what America can’t stand. #RealityCheck

DkuCpcAXsAIcpp3.jpg:large

On 8/17/2018 at 11:00 AM, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

CNN is doing a great job of proving they're not the enemy of the people.

So giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate was being "friends of the people."

Thanks.  

As a member of "people," I didn't appreciate that act of collusion aimed at manipulating our election....

19 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

So giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate was being "friends of the people."

Thanks.  

As a member of "people," I didn't appreciate that act of collusion aimed at manipulating our election....

Point.jpg

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh those ICE agents. How horrible of them to protect America and go after a suspected murderer. It's awful isn't it?

CNN KNOWS they are a joke and at this point they don't even care.

I wonder in the next 6+ years with the ongoing war with Trump, will CNN even be on the air as their ratings continue to plummet.

Edited by njbuff

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DlBCLF_UcAAcExL.jpg

One of the more punchable faces on TV and I bet there is a long line of people who would love to punch this lying little Constanza weasel right in his face.

His voice alone is like fingernails on a chalkboard. 

A female on FOX, I think her name is Jessica Tarrif (or some ****), is just as annoying with her voice.

23 hours ago, njbuff said:

Oh those ICE agents. How horrible of them to protect America and go after a suspected murderer. It's awful isn't it?

Actually, what was even worse was that the woman was going in for a scheduled C-section. They give the impression she was screaming in labor pains while the loving dad was helping her breathe as he was driving to the hospital.