Tre White interview...

Hebert19

Just watched the 'inside the locker room' interview and man...how can you not love this kid.  He just gets it. Knows how to prepare and what is needed to be great.  Humble but confident.  

Side note...the media needs to get their **** together.  Leave the kid alone...trying to trick him into saying something.  Move on dudes. 

• Like (+1) 3

Watching that video reminded me of why I don't watch q&a's.

Just like politics, it's all about the reporters making their name and/or just plain badgering people to get a hot take, all while pretending it's "asking the tough questions".

Tre is for real though. The fact that he had Gronk so pissed that he lost his head and attacked Tre shows he was getting the best of him. Would love to see the scoreboard do the talking, but if this one gets out of hand it's bounty time.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Just watched the 'inside the locker room' interview and man...how can you not love this kid.  He just gets it. Knows how to prepare and what is needed to be great.  Humble but confident.  

Side note...the media needs to get their **** together.  Leave the kid alone...trying to trick him into saying something.  Move on dudes. 

Gronk hit was dirty, but even as a bills fan I don't even care about it anymore. If gronk took him out the rest of the season z then I'd probably still be mad, but holy crap media, get over it 

I'd like to hear from the mahomes obsessors who hated the trade back and Tre pick when it happened...It was the right move all the way. Love that they are looking for high character people as well building up draft picks for the future. This team is on the right track IMO

Both Tre and Dion were outstanding picks. Gives me hope for this FO's ability to judge talent.  Milano a nice late pick as well. Zay will be fine as well. Based on his performance this year, Tre would have been an outstanding pick with our first pick in the first w/o trading down. He's beyond mature for a rook.

16 minutes ago, DocLawless said:

I'd like to hear from the mahomes obsessors who hated the trade back and Tre pick when it happened...It was the right move all the way. Love that they are looking for high character people as well building up draft picks for the future. This team is on the right track IMO

White is my favorite player by a long shot, but we won’t know if we made the right trade until we see Maholmes play.  Sure, white is a stud and an even better person but if Maholmes turns out to be a star, then we made the wrong move.  Not to mention Deshaun Watson, who looked like an absolute superstar.  Yeah we passed on him too.  

That that being said, I’m happy we have tre and an additional 1st rd pick......but we won’t know if we made the right move for another year+

3 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Agreed.  Did a search and watch other videos from interviews and can't find him saying anything about "a man doesn't do that" other than in this interview where the reporter asks the question.  Egging him on to get a better story.

Edited by The Wiz

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

Gronk hit was dirty, but even as a bills fan I don't even care about it anymore. If gronk took him out the rest of the season z then I'd probably still be mad, but holy crap media, get over it 

It also showed what a major league p*ssy he is. Cheap shots are for chicken shi*, no sack losers. Come at a man head on or not at all.

Edited by BuffaloMatt
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Green Lightning said:

Both Tre and Dion were outstanding picks. Gives me hope for this FO's ability to judge talent.  Milano a nice late pick as well. Zay will be fine as well. Based on his performance this year, Tre would have been an outstanding pick with our first pick in the first w/o trading down. He's beyond mature for a rook.

Not to nitpick, but the front office was fired the day after the draft.  THAT SAID, it may say good things for McD's involvement.  

Edited by Bills Fan in Beantown