Ignore the noise, THIS is THE game that matters to the Bills Sunday

PromoTheRobot

5 hours ago, Harryhood280 said:

Not quite true. They would still be out if the Titans and Ravens win out as well

Yeah but there is a near-ZERO chance the Titans beat the Rams AND the Jags.

5 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Do you think the Bills have a better chance of winning out?

Yes - they definitely do.  Titans have to play two of the best teams in the league - Bills only one.

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Back in, crawl, limp, hobble    I don’t care just get there 

For real. Roll in on a gurney if we have to.

I don't care if we get smoked in the wild card round 30 million to 3, we gotta end that drought, and crawl before we walk.

They aren't making the playoffs...

What's the point of watching this team in the playoffs. I waited 17 years to watch a playoff game I care about, and if it's going to be this boring untalented team that does it, I might as well have became a Texans fan. I get ending the drought, but this team and coaching staff sucks. I don't want them to be the ones to do it. I want it to be done when we have some promise. This team is still going to be turning over a lot even if they make the playoffs. I know it's terrible, but it's just how I feel about them at this time. 

9 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Chargers disappointed against the Chiefs but I still think they are very good and definitely not losing their last 2 games against the Raiders and Jets.

Bills should have taken care of business against the same pathetic Jets team (and even more pathetic Bengals team) and they might just be in the tourney without relying on crazy tie breaker scenarios and good teams blowing games against inferior opponents.

Or you know... Not decide that the Chargers game was the time for the beginning and end of the Peterman experiment. 

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

They aren't making the playoffs...

What's the point of watching this team in the playoffs. I waited 17 years to watch a playoff game I care about, and if it's going to be this boring untalented team that does it, I might as well have became a Texans fan. I get ending the drought, but this team and coaching staff sucks. I don't want them to be the ones to do it. I want it to be done when we have some promise. This team is still going to be turning over a lot even if they make the playoffs. I know it's terrible, but it's just how I feel about them at this time. 

Or you know... Not decide that the Chargers game was the time for the beginning and end of the Peterman experiment. 

What is this guy even saying? McDermott is a great coach so far how can you even knock this coach with all the evidence in front of you?

Jettisoned talent, improved the defense, freed up salary, stock piled draft picks...

Oh and while doing all that he has us in contention going into week 16 for a playoff birth?

You sir need to get a grip on reality!

Or better yet, just go root for them texans.

What were they predicting for buffalo again in the preseason? 4 wins?? Got it.

McDermott crushed expectations in his first year here.

Give me a breaakkkk with that noise!

12 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

my head hurts...but i would love to see it work out the way  Promo suggests.

My absolute druthers?

Bills:     10-6

LA:          7-9

Balt:        8-8

Titans:    8-8

My druthers? 8-8 and a better shot at trading up.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

What is this guy even saying? McDermott is a great coach so far how can you even knock this coach with all the evidence in front of you?

Jettisoned talent, improved the defense, freed up salary, stock piled draft picks...

Oh and while doing all that he has us in contention going into week 16 for a playoff birth?

You sir need to get a grip on reality!

Or better yet, just go root for them texans.

What were they predicting for buffalo again in the preseason? 4 wins?? Got it.

McDermott crushed expectations in his first year here.

Give me a breaakkkk with that noise!

How many tables have you jumped through? You are giving him credit for jettisoning talent? Do I need to go any further than that with this post? That's exactly why I don't care if this team makes the playoffs, because they will continue to "Jettison" talent. I guess you think that's a good thing though, giving how you stated it.

The defense is ass, I don't know if you've watched. He's freed up salary, but at the expense of taking tons of dead money. Unless Dunkirk Don is actually right and this team goes beyond stupid and signs Kirk for like 30 mil a year, I think Dareus will be the biggest cap hit on the roster next year. But, great trade... totally worth the 5th round pick...

I have a firm grip on reality. I said the Texans !@#$ing suck, just like this team does.I don't want to be ****ty and make the playoffs. That's not entertaining and those teams live in 15 years of Marvin Lewis.

I'd just like that after waiting 17 years, the team has a future in front of it when it finally makes the playoffs. Rather than making it with this team, where the turnover of guys will continue, we have no qb, the defense sucks... 

Do you get this or are you as simple as you sound?

Edited by Ol Dirty B

2 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

For real. Roll in on a gurney if we have to.

I don't care if we get smoked in the wild card round 30 million to 3, we gotta end that drought, and crawl before we walk.

Yeah..they have to get that monkey off the back as Steve Young would like to say!

2 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

My druthers? 8-8 and a better shot at trading up.

Thurm, I am not going to jump on anyone for thinking that way.

i get it, brother, I do.  I was in tank mode at 6-6.  However, I just plain need this 122nd out of 122 teams in North American Professional sports to make the playoffs thing to end.

...oh wait, I mean 123rd as Las Vegas looks like they will make the playoffs in their first year in hockey.

15 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

Completely understandable but we also have to be a little realistic.  We just got trounced by them on our own field...that's making me look to other teams for a little help

Pats kill the bills Sunday.  Bills don't have (yet) what it takes to stop NE offense, nor is the Bills offense nearly potent enough to shoot it out with them. 

move on to miami.  

18 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

No one is forcing you to do anything.  

I'll bet that if they make it, YOU will be watching 

I never said anyone was forcing me to watch or that I wouldn't watch the playoffs.

That's a pretty irrelevant post that I'm sure you thought was clever.

21 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

the game that matters is bills vs new england.

get this monkey off our backs, beat those cheaters, and get into the playoffs at the same time.

It's easy to type such posts at this forum.  There have undoubtedly been hundreds of such posts here over the course of the drought.

Actually beating the Patriots in a real football game?  There's the rub.

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

It's easy to type such posts at this forum.  There have undoubtedly been hundreds of such posts here over the course of the drought.

Actually beating the Patriots in a real football game?  There's the rub.

sure, that's why it's the game that actually matters.

5 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I never said anyone was forcing me to watch or that I wouldn't watch the playoffs.

That's a pretty irrelevant post that I'm sure you thought was clever.

What's the point of watching this team in the playoffs.

sorry but that seemed a logical assumption.  

On 12/21/2017 at 7:28 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

What's the point of watching this team in the playoffs.

sorry but that seemed a logical assumption.  

If you want to look at it that way. After waiting this long I'd rather the playoff game be the first step in an upward trajectory.

It's not a guarantee what I'm about to say, but this team could make the playoffs... 

And still be very questionable at QB whether they walk away from him or not.

Walk away from their most talented Lineman on both offense and defense in Glenn and Hughes.

End the playoffs drought with an awful WR and LB corps.

A lot of questions left on DL and our best player is probably a 30 yr old rb. Outside of the secondary this team has a lot of rebuilding to do and I just always imagined making the playoffs to be with a team with a future, not where all I can really say is what are they really good at it?

So in a way, what's the point...

Edited by Ol Dirty B

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 3:36 AM, Ol Dirty B said:

How many tables have you jumped through? You are giving him credit for jettisoning talent? Do I need to go any further than that with this post? That's exactly why I don't care if this team makes the playoffs, because they will continue to "Jettison" talent. I guess you think that's a good thing though, giving how you stated it.

The defense is ass, I don't know if you've watched. He's freed up salary, but at the expense of taking tons of dead money. Unless Dunkirk Don is actually right and this team goes beyond stupid and signs Kirk for like 30 mil a year, I think Dareus will be the biggest cap hit on the roster next year. But, great trade... totally worth the 5th round pick...

I have a firm grip on reality. I said the Texans !@#$ing suck, just like this team does.I don't want to be ****ty and make the playoffs. That's not entertaining and those teams live in 15 years of Marvin Lewis.

I'd just like that after waiting 17 years, the team has a future in front of it when it finally makes the playoffs. Rather than making it with this team, where the turnover of guys will continue, we have no qb, the defense sucks... 

Do you get this or are you as simple as you sound?

Teams generally don't go from mediocre/bad to the Superbowl in one year.

16 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Teams generally don't go from mediocre/bad to the Superbowl in one year.

That's exactly my point... Again, are you simple?... Do you think this team is going to have a better record next year than this year? Win or lose?

I'm expecting a regression next year, you just don't get it. 

i'll quote my post, which is, the last one before you responded in case you missed it. 

On 12/23/2017 at 11:42 PM, Ol Dirty B said:

If you want to look at it that way. After waiting this long I'd rather the playoff game be the first step in an upward trajectory.

It's not a guarantee what I'm about to say, but this team could make the playoffs... 

And still be very questionable at QB whether they walk away from him or not.

Walk away from their most talented Lineman on both offense and defense in Glenn and Hughes.

End the playoffs drought with an awful WR and LB corps.

A lot of questions left on DL and our best player is probably a 30 yr old rb. Outside of the secondary this team has a lot of rebuilding to do and I just always imagined making the playoffs to be with a team with a future, not where all I can really say is what are they really good at it?

So in a way, what's the point...

1 hour ago, BillsFan692 said:

Don't talk reason to this dude. He has clearly lost his grip on reality.

Care to be more specific?

Edited by Ol Dirty B