Ignore the noise, THIS is THE game that matters to the Bills Sunday

PromoTheRobot

5 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

That's exactly my point... Again, are you simple?... Do you think this team is going to have a better record next year than this year? Win or lose?

I'm expecting a regression next year, you just don't get it. 

i'll quote my post, which is, the last one before you responded in case you missed it. 

Care to be more specific?

No, I am not simple.  You obviously have a mental issue though.  

This team needs to crawl before it walks.  It will need to walk before it runs.  You may not have faith in the front office or the coaching staff.  That is your opinion. Cool.  I don't share that opinion.  At least not yet.  Maybe you were a Whaley fan and that's why you hate everything. I don't know.  You fail to recognize that this team actually played above it's talent level because frankly there isn't much talent on this team.  That should show that the coaching staff was actually pretty good this season.  Not to you though.  All you see is a staff that got rid of some over paid talent.

Whaley left this team in rough shape.  He put this team against the cap by signing talent to high dollar contracts that were impossible to get out of without taking some bad cap hits.  The problem with that is the same talent wasn't good enough to take this team to anywhere except where it has been. You cant build a good team when you are mediocre/bad to start with and you have no cap room. You already label this staff without giving them any time to build a team.

Seattle was 7-9 making the playoffs before they came back and went to 2 superbowls in a row. I bet their fans were not mad they made the playoffs by going 7-9. You have your opinion like everyone else has their own opinion.  Having differing opinions doesn't make one "simple."

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

It’s funny to see the members complain that this staff let go of the Bills most talented players. Yet these same talented players ( lazy, overpaid ) did nothing to help Buffalo make the playoffs. 

The last of the stank willl be gone soon: yes I’m talking about you JH55, PB23, TT5. Included in the same exodus players called  Dimarco, Tolbert and Tate and we have ourselves a better team come 2018

7 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

That's exactly my point... Again, are you simple?... Do you think this team is going to have a better record next year than this year? Win or lose?

I'm expecting a regression next year, you just don't get it. 

i'll quote my post, which is, the last one before you responded in case you missed it. 

Care to be more specific?

You want McDermott fired after his first season which far exceeded expectations. What more specificity do you require?

Can't take that opinion or the person who pontificared it seriously.

Edited by BillsFan692