Week 16: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with EJ Gaines Out

26CornerBlitz

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...should be fine...prolly three more than we would normally use anyway...............

I really hope Taylor can find Thompson for a couple of 20+ yd completions. Those ‘lollipop’ throws Taylor was completing last week just over the LB’s heads were also nice to see. 5 yards in the air to Clay or Benjamin and let them run would be nice to watch.

Belichick will not let the Bills win by running McCoy 30 times without something coming in the air.  Taylor will need to have 150+ yds to win. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

20 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Not to mention that one of those WR is Benjamin who is at constant risk of going out for the game.

And sitting Thomas out means they're telegraphing a run heavy scheme.  Don't like that

Like every time we play, the morning of the game, my optimism takes over and I think we'll win....despite thinking we had no shot all week long, a win is definitely possible...they are going to miss White and Burkhead big time...just control Gronk and Lewis....Shady goes all pro....Brady throws a pick....all possible...Let's Go Buffalo !!