Week 16: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with EJ Gaines Out

26CornerBlitz

5 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Super weak at WR and CB this week fantastic.

so if we get down and have to throw we are screwed, plus trusting Wright and Johnson at CB against a Brady offense should put us in that position.

Final score- 34-10 Pats

Brady destroys zones.   He has had troubles recently with man defenses with 2 on Gronk.  Bills will have to have a golden horseshoe to win this game. 

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

Hopefully this coach has an aggressive gameplan, don't try and sit on a 3-0 lead, this is 

it, this is their playoff game, none of that other fairy tale crap is going happen

to help the bills.

....Dennison?...aggressive?...oxymoron like "Senate Intelligence Committee" right??.........

34 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Like every time we play, the morning of the game, my optimism takes over and I think we'll win....despite thinking we had no shot all week long, a win is definitely possible...they are going to miss White and Burkhead big time...just control Gronk and Lewis....Shady goes all pro....Brady throws a pick....all possible...Let's Go Buffalo !!

Funny I'm like exactly the opposite.

I'm optimistic during the week but have a sinking feeling every morning we play.

I'd rather be you. :flirt:

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

attack Brady.  Hit him hard, hit him often!

It’s hard to attack a QB that gets the ball out in 2 seconds. 

Game plan lane should be to confuse him by moving defense around a lot pre snap, get in the throwing lanes and having the DE get up field 2-3 yds and try to bat down balls and having DTs push the pocket and be ready with hands up.