More from obd

14 minutes ago, arcane said:

At least the Alex Smith thing is finally something clear and specific. 

Don, you had a chance to convince every single person in this thread with the KW thing, but you were way too vague. 

I love Kyle and didn’t know if anyone from the Finns were reading so I did not want to ruin it for him.  They practiced all week so I knew it was possible. It was historic and amazing. People can deny it all they want but you just cannot pull that out of your butt. The reasonable people on this thread have recognized I called and the haters will never give me credit.

you all should feel good. You made history on this thread and helped us with the largest land grab in wny.  It could not have been done without this thread. 

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I love Kyle and didn’t know if anyone from the Finns were reading so I did not want to ruin it for him.  They practiced all week so I knew it was possible. It was historic and amazing. People can deny it all they want but you just cannot pull that out of your butt. The reasonable people on this thread have recognized I called and the haters will never give me credit.

you all should feel good. You made history on this thread and helped us with the largest land grab in wny.  It could not have been done without this thread. 

You are a ****ty troll.

Just now, MarkAF43 said:

A message board helped with a giant land grab. Good lord your idiocy knows no bounds 

like someone else said and I am sure I will get a warning for this Dunkirk Don = Donald Trump both full of **** and lie 

1 minute ago, MarkAF43 said:

A message board helped with a giant land grab. Good lord your idiocy knows no bounds 

remember he is super rich since he bought Facebook in 2009 and invested like mad after the crash.  The guy is a wizard in his.her own mind

This is a long storyline. #1 rule of a sting, you need people that will unknowingly help you. The haters were needed.  Make them feel superior to you. Misspelled words, grammar etc.

My favorite part of this thread, the discussion on corn flakes.  It was brilliantly played by me.  Do you realize there is 3 pages on corn flakes. I never laughed so hard in my life. I know you won’t believe this but I have an advanced degree, published author, and motivational speaker. I have used the corn flakes story so many times in my seminars, I knew the answer. Just waited until all the haters commented on corn flakes before I revealed the answer.   I have spoken in over 30 countries.  I could take pictures of my passport but you would call it a fraud.  I know many of you have never been out of the country but I am sure you can verify this on line. If you travel to Brasil (proper spelling) you also need a visa to get in. Same as China.  Must have before you board plane in us. If you travel to Chile, you must buy a one time visa. You buy it at the airport. A red stamp that is put in your passport. It is a life time visa. To get out of Costa Rica, you must pay a destination fee.  Check all this out if you do not believe me.

Our goal was the land grab but we needed to keep the thread going so we know we needed inside information, we got a source and began to post here on line.  

The stadium is east of of the city, kinda of. The other stuff I posted has been directly from my source.  The Smith trade is going through whether you believe me or not. 

More to come. 3. 2. 1 go haters.

The heck with it. Guess on the stadium. The bills had something worked out with the skins but cousins agent wanted more than we could or should pay.

shady probably will dress but doubtful to play

16 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

like someone else said and I am sure I will get a warning for this Dunkirk Don = Donald Trump both full of **** and lie 

remember he is super rich since he bought Facebook in 2009 and invested like mad after the crash.  The guy is a wizard in his.her own mind

Please keep it to football

40 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Don’t want to go into too much depth and don’t want to spark a lot of conversation around it but hearing that it ISN’T looking good for Shady.

what do you know?!

article-2480870-1919AD3400000578-629_470

24 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

you're an idiot.  even the bills defense didn't know about the play.  you hear tre white flat out asking williams when they installed that play.

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Mark did you or rob catch my slip (wink, wink) on the stadium. Maybe it was Shady.  We had to expand the area of speculation on the stadium location ( will explain Thursday) we had to think how it could be done. We decided the next time the stadium location came up, I would post it would add an hour to my travel from Dunkirk. Boom done. You guys did all our work for us. Lechworth park and every area. You helped us expand the area.  I didn’t have to say another word.  Goal accomplished. Thank you

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

24 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Chad/Don 2020!  Make American Great Always!

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

what do you know?!

article-2480870-1919AD3400000578-629_470

you're an idiot.  even the bills defense didn't know about the play.  you hear tre white flat out asking williams when they installed that play.

Okay. I clearly said if McDermott has the guts to call it, it will go down in Bills history it will be amazing. I don’t care if you believe it or not

30 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

This is exactly what we wanted so I do thank you.

News just came in about the health of Shady from my source. Wow

this is huge!!!

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

He's been teased for weeks that it would be used.

Must be ready to blow!

Thanks. You have been very helpful with my sting

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

He's been teased for weeks that it would be used.

Must be ready to blow!

You said two days ago u were done with this thread.   Did you hear the news on shady. Oh boy. This is a huge factor in the game

1 hour ago, MarkAF43 said:

He is changing his  name again today. 

You will really be mad on Thursday.   The changing of the name was all part of the sting.

2 hours ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Trading for smith. Second and fourth.  Hughes and west included.  We will trade our two number ones to grab smith

i'm trying to wrap my head around this so....we give a 2,4 and hughes for alex smith and the rb west? then we trade our two ones for r. smith the lb?

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

I'm so confused.  216 pages was all a masterful sting for a land grab?

keeps us in suspense.

I keep returning to read what is new . and it has yet to disappoint.

Like turning pages of a book

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

Everyone should go back and delete all their own replies. That would fix this thread. I'm doing mine now (except for this one)

you can't take it back lol.

this happened