More from obd

DD is a multi millionaire but he lives in Dunkirk and shovels his own snow?  no offense but if he went to high school in the 60's and is admittedly a big guy then i think he should spend some of his millions and at least get a snow blower if not a plowing service.  shoveling snow is really dangerous especially for men of a certain age.  google it, it's scary stuff .  i pay for a service for my grandpa for that very reason.  DD be careful out there!

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

So how much money does everyone here have? 

all of my money is in bitcoins

BillsFan4, you went above and beyond to prove that Don is full of manure but mark my words. He will deflect anything you have said or ignore it or tell you are off his PM list for any further information because you promised to keep things a secret or say something like...Do you think we should try to get _______enter player name here.

2 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Don says Webb's package will be exposed

late tomorrow afternoon.

That package is not going away........can't wait. 

Seriously. I like Webb, he actually makes a play with the wildcat. Somewhere Brad Smith is jealous.

Edited by cba fan

29 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

So how much money does everyone here have? 

My net worth is less than a million.

But that is not counting my 5 count Buffalo Bills helmet collection or Bills trading cards.

Edited by cba fan

3 hours ago, Xwnyer said:

you would think a millionaire would at least have a snow blower.   he has to go sign in at the falcon club to win a few bucks

My dad always said waste not, want not.  

3 hours ago, H2o said:

:doh: Someone,  anyone, please take away anything that has internet capabilities from this guy. 

Please stop reading. You are in pain

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is an example I’m talking about.

Blow off everything and now respond “all your answers will come true in February”.  Blew off every statement.

Now again your story has changed.  Now we are after Cousins.  You’re saying OBD has changed their mind twice on Cousins in just a few weeks.

It will all make sense.  You guys will hear from me in the caymans

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Don - I tried to send you a PM but someone seems to have prevented you from getting messages.  This is very, very odd. I wonder why the administrators would do this. Has there been an explanation?  

I turned it off.  I get too many

2 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

I did check the record Don. 

You signed up for Two Bills Deive on November 20th.

The Dareus and Benjamin trades happened on October 27th. 

How could you have predicted them a month before before you even created your account here? 

As Dunkirk don

sorry been busy today what is DD pushing today besides saying he is a millionaire like Elmer J Fudd and owns a mansion and a yacht.

Its so funny he has made trade talks that would occur over months and months happen in a couple weeks-sometimes multiple times a day. Trade on ,trade off.  Trade back on. Never heard of anyone with sources that gets info 12 times a day. too funny. 

I think his source has been walked out of the bills building a dozen times since he has started posting