Marshall Faulk, 2 others suspended from NFL Network.

jaybee

Just now, joesixpack said:

You know, a lot of people mocked Mike Pence about his philosophy on being in the presence of a woman other than his wife.

Looks pretty smart right about now.

I read an article recently about a feminist railing against his system, says it will decrease opportunities for women. Face it, they just want all men gone.

Does it indicate anywhere in the complaint that she told any of these guys to stop? I didn't read the complaint over carefully but I didn't notice where it said that at all in the complaint. Don't get me wrong, I think if the allegations are true then these guys deserve whatever they have coming to them but before I retired, we all had to take an annual sexual harassment refresher course. The inappropriate examples always included the targeted person saying to stop and the person being made an example of didn't, which constituted sexual harassment, because he knew the targeted person had an issue with it. Now taking your genitals out is wrong whether the person says anything or not. But what do any of us expect from these types of people. They are told from a very young age just how "Special" and "wonderful" they are and get treated differently than any of us so it's not difficult to see why they think they can do things like this. They have never been told no!

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

Wow this is getting out of hand. Watching the news last night and someone claimed sexual harrassment for a unwanted hug... Like really? What the hell is wrong with women in today's world? I don't condone men sexual harrassment at all but seems to me that women are just throwing out allegations to anyone somewhat famous. This is like the 8th time in past 2 weeks.

It's not about harassment, or feeling unsafe.  It's a power grab by third wave feminism, attempting to pathologize normal male sexuality; and giving women a weapon of war to wield in the work place.

If you are a man, or if you have sons, you should reject this wholesale

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

It's going to get to a point where if you look at an attractive woman it's gonna be sexual harassment 

Faulk supposedly groped a female staffer.   If true, that's sexual harassment.

I get your fear but as the father of two daughters I'm happy to see these pigs get called out and suffer the consequences of their actions.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Does it indicate anywhere in the complaint that she told any of these guys to stop? I didn't read the complaint over carefully but I didn't notice where it said that at all in the complaint. Don't get me wrong, I think if the allegations are true then these guys deserve whatever they have coming to them but before I retired, we all had to take an annual sexual harassment refresher course. The inappropriate examples always included the targeted person saying to stop and the person being made an example of didn't, which constituted sexual harassment, because he knew the targeted person had an issue with it. Now taking your genitals out is wrong whether the person says anything or not. But what do any of us expect from these types of people. They are told from a very young age just how "Special" and "wonderful" they are and get treated differently than any of us so it's not difficult to see why they think they can do things like this. They have never been told no!

Women should send out memos when they get hired that unsolicited dick picks are a no go so they have "said stop". 

There's going to be women who aren't telling the truth, but the silly idea that it's not a problem is far worse.

11 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

I read an article recently about a feminist railing against his system, says it will decrease opportunities for women. Face it, they just want all men gone.

Funniest part is they get more and more of whatever they want and yet they become more and more unhappy.  Evolution and biological "wants" don't care about what their "logic" wants.  They cry about there being "no real men" as they actively try to end up forcing anyone with any level of testosterone to feel shame for it, and yet at the same time deep down really want a guy like that to be their boyfriend/husband.  They love how they can walk all over the guy they are with and deeply despise it too becuase they have no respect for him, then up cheating with an "alpha" who won't take their crap and claim they needed to "explore their sexuality", or ask their husband to allow them to have sex with other men while he watches/films...WTF is that??  It is craziness.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's not about harassment, or feeling unsafe.  It's a power grab by third wave feminism, attempting to pathologize normal male sexuality; and giving women a weapon of war to wield in the work place.

Men will reject it in two ways:

One, men in hiring positions will not hire women.  They will select a lesser qualified man simply to avoid the headache.  

Two, men will go out of their way not to say anything to women in the workplace which will make women feel uncomfortable and unwanted.

You might think that's an extreme response but pendulums by design, don't have speed limits.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Funniest part is they get mroe and more of whatever they want and yet they become more and more unhappy.  Evolution and biological "wants" don't care about what their "logic" wants.  They cry about there being "no real men" as they actively try to end up forcing anyone with any level of testosterone to feel shame for it, and yet at the same time deep down really want a guy like that to be their boyfriend/husband.  They love how they can walk all over the guy they are with and deeply despise it too becuase they have no respect for him.  It is craziness.

While I agree with this....there are instances of ACTUAL sexual harassment.

Feminism is a disease, but sexual harassment ain't cool either.

11 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I still maintain this has happened due to the precipitous drop in male testosterone levels since the 1950's once plastics, pollutants and pesticides became widespread and every generation of male has on average lower testosterone than the previous one.  In fact it has gotten so bad, LabCorp and some other companies have reduced the "normal" range in their testosterone bloodwork tests to coincide with this.  As more and more low testosterone men become the norm, they have the ability to continue nearly unabated because they won't stand up to them...they let women walk all over them, they are the onescrying during breakups and acting all emotional...in large part many men have taken on the role of women in their relationships and the women take on the man's role---and deep down they despise it...they hate that men let them get away with it and won't stand up to them, but they love that they get their way.

Any guy over 30 should get their Testosterone levels checked and look into getting on TRT if their levels are under 500...heck actually nowadays, anyone over 20....I know guys who are 19 and 20 with T levels in the 300's...its the epidemic nobody wants to talk about.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, this is about the pendulum swinging to the extreme - as it usually does - when we ignore real problems. "Normal male sexuality" does not include predatory behavior, and women in this country have long been the object of that behavior at many different levels.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Men will reject it in two ways:

One, men in hiring positions will not hire women.  They will select a lesser qualified man simply to avoid the headache.  

Two, men will go out of their way not to say anything to women in the workplace which will make women feel uncomfortable and unwanted.

You might think that's an extreme response but pendulums by design, don't have speed limits.

Both of which, in the established legal environment, will have consequences for the men.  The rejection needs to be of this new trend to tear down men being accused, usually without compelling evidence.

There can be no double standard.  Women fought for years to legitimize and mainstream sex as a transactional commodity, lauding "kitty is power".  Now that we are here, and it has become acceptable for women to use their sexuality as currency, it is important to remember the role currency has in exchange.  If it is OK for women to use sexuality as current, then it is OK for men to demand it as payment.  End of story.

13 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

No, this is about the pendulum swinging to the extreme - as it usually does - when we ignore real problems. "Normal male sexuality" does not include predatory behavior, and women in this country have long been the object of that behavior at many different levels.

But its cool when they walk up to you and grab your butt or your junk tho right?

Or talk about what a nice ass you have to other women right in front of you, right?

Or say how they want to ask HR if you can come to work with your shirt off, right? 

Or let you overhear how they want to rock your world, right?  

It's just a joke, right? 

It's funny...cause guys are supposed to like that, right?

Well...Haha.

There is no such standard for them.  And yes that has happened to me, both inside and outside of work.

Basically women feel the law should be "Whatever benefits them most at the time", and there should be no consequences for their behavior.  And guys need to stop allowing this to happen, but unfortunately these pansy beta lawmakers have no backbone and neither do not of these low testostone males out there these days who allow themselves to be treated like doormats, setting the expectations women have of men...

Edited by matter2003

8 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You're doing it right now.  You're pathologizing hundreds of thousands of years of normal male sexuality.  Men are biologically sexually aggressive.  We're built that way.  It's the reason the species still exists.

This doesn't excuse rape, or actual assault as all people have the right to their own person; but there is no pendulum here. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

You're doing it right now.  You're pathologizing hundreds of thousands of years of normal male sexuality.  Men are biologically sexually aggressive.  We're built that way.  It's the reason the species still exists.

This doesn't excuse rape, or actual assault as all people have the right to their own person; but there is no pendulum here. 

Yeah its called testosterone.  Feminists want to make having any level of testosterone illegal.

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

It's going to get to a point where if you look at an attractive woman it's gonna be sexual harassment 

it's more like you want to surprise her and make her watch while you do something with a chicken or weasel

which is insane

7 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Yeah its called testosterone.  Feminists want to make having any level of testosterone illegal.

You wait for them to come to you.  And if they don't that's a good thing as well.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Then you are simply ignorant of reality, rationalizing your own sexually aggressive views, or both...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, row_33 said:

it's more like you want to surprise her and make her watch while you do something with a chicken or weasel

which is insane

You wait for them to come to you.  And if they don't that's a good thing as well.

I have had that happen plenty of times.  Most women still expect the man to approach tho...its like a "test" if the man is worth it to them.

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Then you are simply ignorant of reality, rationalizing your own sexually aggressive views, or both...

What's your testosterone level? Have you gotten it checked recently?

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

What's your testosterone level? Have you gotten it checked recently?

Military for 8 years, law enforcement officer for 25 years,  and my wife is quite happy with my testosterone level. My views on this topic come from investigating, analyzing, and teaching for the last 35 years in regard to homicide, intimate partner violence, and sexual assault.

• Like (+1) 3