Marshall Faulk, 2 others suspended from NFL Network.

jaybee

5 minutes ago, ChicagoRic said:

Good point on the statute of limitations.  I would hate to get called on the carpet for something I did 10-15 years ago.  People change. 

Anything in particular that you’d like to share?     :)

Nothing specific, but I liked beer and booze back in the day lots more than I do now and am confident I said some pretty inappropriate things.  Maybe even smacked a butt or two.  Not at work though.  

2002 me would not even recognize 2017 me.  Married?  Two Kids? 15 years ago those were alien concepts. 

Edited by ChicagoRic

On 12/12/2017 at 8:58 AM, hemma said:

It has been a pain in the ass to be a small employer for a while now, but I bet it's about to get worse.

Employers will begin seeing physically attractiveness as a negative that will need to be covered by the ADA.

I know I'd be extra careful.

Meanwhile, let's jam everyone into the same bathroom.

The bathroom take is hilarious but spot on to boot. Let's have no rules, just consequences. That said, some of these accusations, if true, are unforgivable. What's being lost here is due process. Each case deserves to be handled on it's own facts and lumped in as a whole. If guilty, you deserve what you get. You know VP Mike Pence said he's never had lunch alone with a woman that wasn't his wife. Social media mocked him but it seems like pretty sound advice to me.

7 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

So, do these guys have to walk door to door yet and introduce themselves as sexual predators yet? 

No, because that would be all too logical. We just want to persecute them with accusations, and guilt them and shame them. We would never actually use the legal system for what it's for...