Keaton Jones saga

Kirby Jackson

35 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Who?

I’ve been on planes all day so missed today’s outrage topics.

Some kid in tears talking to his mom about bullying.    All of Hollywood has his back ! 

Then after the internet did some digging his mom is racist because confederate flag is the summary I think ? 

2 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Some kid in tears talking to his mom about bullying.    All of Hollywood has his back ! 

Then after the internet did some digging his mom is racist because confederate flag is the summary I think ? 

Of course.  So I guess bullying him is ok again.   <_<

• Haha (+1) 1

A lot of unknowns here.  The confederate flag posts by mom doesn’t have anything to do with the kid being bullied.  However....if it turns out that the kid was calling kids the N-word (as has been rumored), and this contributed to his negative peer interactions. To me, that would be a different situation than pure bullying.

It’s possible the kid is completely innocent, and then my heart goes out to him.  If he was also provoking the situation, then shame on his parents for exploiting him.

No harder job right now than being the principal of that school.  

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks
  • Like (+1) 1

and there is the sister taking to social media claiming that the family did not in fact set up a gofundme account after earlier confirming that it was legit, and people finding the same sister's social media account making racist statements.  this is just a mess from the start and some of the athletes that jerked their knees are now speaking out about feeling as they were duped(in one instance because the mother claims she needs money for christmas)

All I could think when I saw the original video was to ask why the mother was filming that.  I haven't seen anything beyond that.

I'm not so sure I can call him the best Batman though.  He just never seemed physically imposing enough for the part.

Exactly why was the mom recording it.

Why do they need me a go fund me account with over 50 grand now.

Also, most kids are bullied, I hope my son doesn't have to deal with much of it but I was tormented. You start to learn about yourself in school and how resilient you can be. Just reach back and knock the F! out of one of them.......it will stop.

7 minutes ago, Jerry Christ said:

Exactly why was the mom recording it.

Why do they need me a go fund me account with over 50 grand now.

Also, most kids are bullied, I hope my son doesn't have to deal with much of it but I was tormented. You start to learn about yourself in school and how resilient you can be. Just reach back and knock the F! out of one of them.......it will stop.

I'd love to know how much money go fund me has made because of stupid causes like this one.  They must wet themselves when the nightly tug at the heart strings story airs on the national news.