If both Peterman and Taylor are cleared to play Sunday

IMO, I think the Bills beat the fins with either QB at home this week. I do not think Tyrod can beat the Patriots. He will choke that game away with indecision and holding the ball too long. It will be painful to watch. Obviously it will be tough for NP to win that game as well but his chances are better if he can play this week. 

If Buffalo does lose to NE, I would rather see it with NP slinging the rock than Tyrod's little B word ass dumping it off and taking sacks all day.

Edited by Bills Pimpin'
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Tyrod stinks this year, that fish is going to gobble him up like NO did.1-2-3 kick

Best chance to win is to put in the rookie, a QB something teams make Tyrod be and Tyrod fails at.

He won't clear protocol in time. So you have to start Tyrod.

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

He won't clear protocol in time. So you have to start Tyrod.

Then I will expect to go home by halftime when we are down by a TD.

Someone posted earlier that McD said Peterman could still be cleared to play this weekend

Edited by xRUSHx

Just now, xRUSHx said:

Then I will expect to go home by halftime when we are down by a TD.

It's very possible. Could be down by more than a TD at halftime. But either way I'm just going to hope for the best. If we do lose though, then I fully expect Peterman to finish out the season. With that hit he took though I pretty much figured he would be out a week or 2.

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

TT cleared the protocol in a week prior to week 1.  

Does anyone really know how serious it was ? 

And McDermott still has not said TT was clear to play either. 

Not sure. It definitely looked bad though. And I'm pretty sure the league is going to take some extra precaution after the Tom Savage incident. Also thought I read somewhere that he wasn't going to clear in time. Can't remember where, but like I said , I fully expected him to miss a week or 2.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

16 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Did you go home when we were down by 7 in the 4th quarter vs the CrabLegs (Bucaneers)?

Haha, I never go home early, who knows maybe I will stay. I guess the weather will dictate if it is a run for cover if down more then 7. Sadly I think I will be watching the end of it at home. I have no ambition to watch Tyrod.

Edited by xRUSHx

Petermans a pile of garbage. He should be practicing the phrase "would you like that supersized" for his future career at Mcdonalds. Taylor is your only chance at winning. The best strategy would be to start Peterman. That would guarantee at least 20 turnovers over the next 3 weeks. Wed finish at 7-9 and probably be drafting in the top fifteen. With any luck KC misses and we package those draft picks plus whatever else we have to give up to move up and get a real QB.

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Not sure. It definitely looked bad though. And I'm pretty sure the league is going to take some extra precaution after the Tom Savage incident. Also thought I read somewhere that he wasn't going to clear in time. Can't remember where, but like I said , I fully expected him to miss a week or 2.

I just read that Doc said his sources say Nate will be cleared before the end of the week. 

49 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Petermans a pile of garbage. He should be practicing the phrase "would you like that supersized" for his future career at Mcdonalds.

What a load of crap 

jmo.  

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I just read that Doc said his sources say Nate will be cleared before the end of the week. 

What a load of crap 

jmo.  

Ok. Hes a steaming pile of cow dung and he should be practicing the phrase "would you like fries with your order"

Edited by THEHARDTRUTH

1 hour ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Petermans a pile of garbage. He should be practicing the phrase "would you like that supersized" for his future career at Mcdonalds. Taylor is your only chance at winning. The best strategy would be to start Peterman. That would guarantee at least 20 turnovers over the next 3 weeks. Wed finish at 7-9 and probably be drafting in the top fifteen. With any luck KC misses and we package those draft picks plus whatever else we have to give up to move up and get a real QB.

We beat the Colts with around the same score as we beat KC with a rookie QB and his backup. I see no difference. A better chance to barely win with a monster defence that rains turnovers. Tyrods lead the offence to the incredible score of 3 vs the Pats and Panthers.

Edited by Lfod

4 hours ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

IMO, I think the Bills beat the fins with either QB at home this week. I do not think Tyrod can beat the Patriots. He will choke that game away with indecision and holding the ball too long. It will be painful to watch. Obviously it will be tough for NP to win that game as well but his chances are better if he can play this week. 

If Buffalo does lose to NE, I would rather see it with NP slinging the rock than Tyrod's little B word ass dumping it off and taking sacks all day.

From the mind of Pimpin to my ears makes me realize that I'm not the only football evaluation genius.  Give the rock to NP to sling and zing asap.  Go Bills!!!

2 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

From the mind of Pimpin to my ears makes me realize that I'm not the only football evaluation genius.  Give the rock to NP to sling and zing asap.  Go Bills!!!

When did TSW install an audio feature? :rolleyes:  In actuality, you're just another Lost Boy who believes in the legend of Peter Pan.  :lol:

300px-DisneyLostBoys.png

7 hours ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

nope, just the rest of this year, so next year they know what to do with all the picks they have ........I was done with 3 and out half way last year, the Bills need a QB that can and wants to throw the ball.......and again, Peterman is a rookie and still has not played a FULL game, yes he threw 5 ints in his FIRST start against a very good Def. but  I dont think 60 or so passing yards a game is going to matter in the postseason, which i dont even think they make it with our without 3 and out, so start the rookie NOW and find out what he is.....

If you have a shot at the playoffs, you gotta take it.  "Worst Quarterback Ever" wont get us there (I can make up hyperbolic crappy nicknames too). If Taylor can't get it done vs Miami, THEN you see what kind of a long term backup WQE can be.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

When did TSW install an audio feature? :rolleyes:  In actuality, you're just another Lost Boy who believes in the legend of Peter Pan.  :lol:

300px-DisneyLostBoys.png

I read out loud, and I like your sense of humor.:rolleyes:  Pistol Pete is our only chance against pretty boy Brady.  We'll need that win.  NP can sling, zing, and win.  When was the last time TT put up 250+ to match Brady??  I'm hearing crickets.

2 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

I read out loud, and I like your sense of humor.:rolleyes:  Pistol Pete is our only chance against pretty boy Brady.  We'll need that win.  NP can sling, zing, and win.  When was the last time TT put up 250+ to match Brady??  I'm hearing crickets.

Putrid Peterman AKA Not Ready Nate would be lucky to not throw the ball to NE 5 or 6 times during the course of a full game.  You Petermaniacs are delusional. 

11 hours ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

Who is ball washing Peterman? Saying Peterman is a better option than Taylor is not ball washing anyone. No one is putting Peterman in the HOF, just a notch or 2 above a bad QB who put up historically bad numbers against the Patriots 2 weeks ago, quit, put a towel over his head and got carted off the field like a little B word. He is done in Buffalo. Only a concussion is going to put him back on the field. 

Peterman put up historically bad numbers against SD a month ago... and we're talking like since the merger bad. 

This is delusional and you come across like an ass. Tyrod was hurt on the first play of the game, tried to play through it, and went until he couldn't anymore. Nothing like being "a little b word". Of all the stupid **** I've read on here, that might be the dumbest I've ever read.

Tyrod might not be great, and is probably done here. But calling him a little B word is just another level of idiocy. I hope you're a child. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

3 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Lesean Mccoy won last weeks game. The qb play was irrelevant. Stop embarrassing yourself. Get back to the nacho dip.

Sure thing bud.     Watch the saints and patriots games again ???

best chance to win ???‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

35 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Putrid Peterman AKA Not Ready Nate would be lucky to not throw the ball to NE 5 or 6 times during the course of a full game.  You Petermaniacs are delusional. 

It's the same thing as it was with Tuel.

I think there's more to it, but I won't say it because it's just not even worth it. But this Bills fan base has proven to not be very enlightened. They're proud of their kids running on the field naked, and jumping through tables and all sorts of ****. Throwing dildo's...  A lot of you embarrass me. 

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Sure thing bud.     Watch the saints and patriots games again ???

And Watch LA... They both aren't good.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

3 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Lesean Mccoy won last weeks game. The qb play was irrelevant. Stop embarrassing yourself. Get back to the nacho dip.

Are you serious?  Nasty Nate throws a great TD pass to Benjamin AND Webb III throws a 35 yard pass with < 3 to play. I'd say Bills QB play came up HUGE.

3 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

It's the same thing as it was with Tuel.

I think there's more to it, but I won't say it because it's just not even worth it. But this Bills fan base has proven to no be very enlightened. They're proud of their kids running on the field naked, and jumping through tables and all sorts of ****. A lot of you embarrass me. 

And Watch LA... They both aren't good.

The level of uninformed trolls has increased dramatically.  They don't watch any football outside of Bills' games and often have no frame of reference for actual comparison.  It's sad and pathetic. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 hours ago, Lfod said:

We beat the Colts with around the same score as we beat KC with a rookie QB and his backup. I see no difference. A better chance to barely win with a monster defence that rains turnovers. Tyrods lead the offence to the incredible score of 3 vs the Pats and Panthers.

Just for the record I think Tyrod totally blows. Peterman however is a concussed turnover machine who will be bagging groceries at Wegmans next fall. The thing to do would be to start Peterman. Let him throw 20 picks over the next 3 games. And get ourselves the highest draft pick possible to give us the best chance at moving up in the draft. That way we can get a real qb.

Edited by THEHARDTRUTH
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Yes Peterman put up historically bad numbers against SD a month ago...

How many starters have two sub 40 QB ratings in a month and are still thought of as being top tier?  

Who ever mentioned either one of being top tier? Ever? What you're saying just makes no sense.