Week 15: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Fairburn's prediction

Season record: 7-6

This is a tough game to predict. The Bills' offense hasn't been doing enough to hold up its end of the bargain. Particularly, the passing offense has struggled in the more often than not. The Dolphins could be due for a let down after beating the Patriots on Monday Night Football, but they also look like they are hitting their stride as a team and are desperate for a win. Miami's offense is hotter at the moment, so they're my pick. 

Dolphins 24, Bills 18

Prediction: Dolphins over Bills
- Despite having a worse record than the Bills, the Dolphins — based on the way they’ve been playing and how it seems like they’ve started to figure things out for themselves this late in the season — have the more dynamic team heading into the week. The Bills are really going to struggle with the combination of Drake and Landry, and that could ultimately be what does them in on Sunday. However, anytime Jay Cutler is involved in a game, he’s shown a tendency to just have a complete clunker of a game that results in turnovers and multiple opportunities for the opponents to score points on shortened fields. The Bills secondary will have to hope that they can force Cutler into that version of himself, to really give this struggling offense a chance to pull ahead early in the game, and then effectively play keep-away with the ball as they run out time with LeSean McCoy. At the end of it, however, the lack of passing prowess for the Bills and the Drake-Landry combination and how they match up with the Bills’ defense is what leads me to the Dolphins picking up a victory over the Bills Sunday.

This is great news that he picked the Dolphins. He has been pathetic picking Bills game...always wrong!

28 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

One can never assume what the heck Shady meant. He's very difficult to understand... even he'll admit that 0:)

We wanted him to succeed.  

Nothing criptic about it. 

Now many are ready to move on because the level of success fell far short of expectations.  

That did not mean some of us want him to lose.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I don't  know if the guy has inside info or not.  I surely will not mock him or say that he doesn't.  However, its pretty easy to come to those kind of conclusions and make an educated guess type statement.

I already tried to explain that to him yesterday. Save yourself the trouble, he just doesn't get that for some reason.

13 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Very well said Promo!

I give the Bills a 50/50 shot at beating Miami Sunday.

If they do we are playing a meaningful game week 17 down in Miami.

Enjoy it.

By the way how is Mr. Beeper?  You guys still hang out?

So you're saying it could go either way?

67% of money bet on Bills right now.

I will not bet this game.

I do not feel good about this game, just can't really see where the Bills have an advantage except maybe the weather..and a chance we get bad Jay and not Good Jay.

I got a 24-14 Dolphins win, and hope to Christ I am dead wrong

8 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I do not feel good about this game, just can't really see where the Bills have an advantage except maybe the weather..and a chance we get bad Jay and not Good Jay.

Originally I predicted we’d win, but I’m starting to have doubts now as well.

This is the kind of game that we would lay an egg  for in previous years.  Hoping it’s not more of the same with this new regime!

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

Originally I predicted we’d win, but I’m starting to have doubts now as well.

This is the kind of game that we would lay an egg  for in previous years.  Hoping it’s not more of the same with this new regime!

We are currently in the 6th seed.  This wouldn't be the Bills if they kept that spot for another week with 2 to go.  They have to lose this game so we can go out of our minds finding that one little playoff scenario that would get us in by having 4 other teams lose  the next two weeks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

How would the weather be an advantage...isn't it just going to be cold?