Joe Webb III Sunday?

Irv

1 hour ago, Badthingsman said:

Your spelling is disrespectful to your 3rd grade teacher.  

What other QB's play both ways on punts and kicks?

Fine, but a warrior?  What it really means is he is a special teams player, not really a QB. There's a reason Sunday was the first time he played QB since 2010.

35 minutes ago, JPP said:

better than crap?  what we have is crap.....im saying take a chance for a change why not.....nothing to lose....

If you're not interested in winning, you are correct, there's nothing to lose.

12 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

Exactly do the Pittsburgh Steelers offense from 1995 Neil O'Donnell, pocket QB with super sub Kordell Slash Stewart as mobile running QB.  It cant be worse than Peterman's 5 INts all by himself. 

Funny how quickly fans forget. Now Peterman has 5 INT's all by himself when 3 were not his fault. I am burnt on the QB issue. Even with a decent QB, the Bills need more talent. I know what the offense looks like with Taylor running it so I dont see any harm in seeing what it looks like with Peterman for the rest of the year. If he shows improvement then he can be in the mix next season, if he shows nothing, then you know you might have to find a back up QB in free agency. 

5 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Fine, but a warrior?  What it really means is he is a special teams player, not really a QB. There's a reason Sunday was the first time he played QB since 2010.

If you're not interested in winning, you are correct, there's nothing to lose.

im very interested in my team winning...thats why i said take some chances this season and stop playing it safe/conservative...we need to win all our games to be considered for the post season....even the next NE game....if they dont think out of the box than its over

4 minutes ago, JPP said:

im very interested in my team winning...thats why i said take some chances this season and stop playing it safe/conservative...we need to win all our games to be considered for the post season....even the next NE game....if they dont think out of the box than its over

that's not how you win. If the coaches feel Webb gives them the best chance to win , then he starts, that's not out of the box. If mcdermott feels that way, he will be the first coach since Webb started in 2010 to feel that way.

13 minutes ago, klos63 said:

that's not how you win. If the coaches feel Webb gives them the best chance to win , then he starts, that's not out of the box. If mcdermott feels that way, he will be the first coach since Webb started in 2010 to feel that way.

Well in my opinion...and thats all everyone on this board has.....what they have been doing obviously is not working....

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, JPP said:

Well in my opinion...and thats all everyone on this board has.....what they have been doing obviously is not working....

what hasn't been working is having inferior personnel and coaching. There's a reason Webb plays special teams, remember our last QB that played ST- Joltin Joe Dufek. Just my opinion too.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Biggest QB on the Bills with the strongest arm. And he's a veteran, where we have 3 must-win games. Don't be too quick to dismiss him

What has he done in his 8 years in the league to not dismiss him as a viable QB?

Webb cost us a TD on Sunday. He had a wide open man running the seam, a clean pocket, and pulled a Tyrod. Why do we need a 2nd version? Hell, Kaep is still available too if you wanna go that route. 

Edited by H2o

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I have read the OP 5 or 6 times now and I still have no idea what this thread is about.

Sorry you don't understand.

Regards,

Third Grade Reading

1 minute ago, Badthingsman said:

Sorry you don't understand.

Regards,

Third Grade Reading

Is this thread about Tyrod's confidence? Are you suggesting Webb should start Sunday?  Is it about whether Tyrod is back next year?  You've introduced three ideas with no cohesion. 

Third grade level writing leaves no other choice but 3rd grade reading. 

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Is this thread about Tyrod's confidence? Are you suggesting Webb should start Sunday?  Is it about whether Tyrod is back next year?  You've introduced three ideas with no cohesion. 

Third grade level writing leaves no other choice but 3rd grade reading. 

Subject Verb Object.  Good luck.