Looks like WGR hasn't met a commercial it doesn't like.

Yep. Not listening now but was this morning via the app and it was happening then. 

Also, they consistently (as in all the time) cut off the hosts as they go to ommetucal while they are still talking, to start the commercial. It’s a few seconds early but highly annoying.

Edited by YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

I noticed that yesterday. During Eric Wood's segment it seemed like the ad break lasted almost ten minutes.

I've thought this as well. I noticed this as well years ago. It took me 15 minutes to get to work one time and I wanted to listen to WGR on the way there. I ended up getting what seemed like nearly the entire 15 minutes of commercials and didn't actually get to listen to anytbing until I pulled into my parking lot at work. 

Edited by Buffalo03

I listen in Boston and part of it is whether or not you are using wireless, especially if you are on a public access point. Every time you use wireless go out of range and but jump off the network and then it jumps you back on, it thinks you are starting a new stream and it serves you a pre-roll commercial.

that station is really hard to listen to...then again, bills/sabres, gotta be a depressing job.

I actually like the two morning guys, but man i get the feeling they really must hate having

to try and figure out what to talk about