12-4: McDermott and Coordinator Pressers - Taylor Starting QB "When Healthy"

13 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Right?  5 picks - nuff said.  He didn't really do anything when he came back in garbage time either.  

To me,  the 5 picks were meh... he just looked like he was still hearing footsteps in yesterday's game when there was no pressure. Inaccurate,  not reading the field,  and throwing everything with extra mustard.  

45 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The playoff chances are still alive and the AFC situation remains fluid. So does the Bills QB situation. If the Bills lose another game ( other than to the Pats) the QB decision will probably change. It's still too early. 

When you get into the area where you have a chance to make the playoffs but a better chance of being struck by lightning is it really a chance.

The Ravens are a game up on us and have the tie breaker and we have to play the Patriots again. Can we just shut down the playoff talk.

Starting Taylor does nothing for this organization, take a look at Peterman and let him get some game experience. Hell I guess even take a look at Joe Webb too. I watched Webb play with the Vikings and Bears and Packers fans were praying that the Vikings would keep Webb. Webb is one of those players that if released wouldn't be signed by another team. Once you identify those types of players you release them.

Yuk

Move on already, start a new era, the Tyrod era should be officially over in Buffalo now but yet here we are with Chan2.0 pushing Fitz on the fans. The Buffalo groundhogs day continues.

Impress the fans tell us Tyrod is done in Buffalo and they are moving on to next year's draft while evaluating our OC and Peterman but to trot Tyrod out again is just horrible IMO. If Peterman gets the wins and we hit the playoffs that is great for him but if he fails it is no different then what we expect from Tyrod and his 50 yard games. IMO It is now all about next year's draft or if Peterman and our OC turn to gold in the next few weeks but Tyrod? Come on man it's over for him here.

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, jkirchofer said:

I am absolutely tired of the "At least we tried" attitude. I just want an honest presser from a head coach once. Show me that you are trying to change things.

I'm not a huge McDermott fan, but there really isn't much he can say right now that's positive without it sounding like 'coachspeak'. We have a lousy team, it's gonna get worse before it gets better. We will have another huge turnover next season and they will need to hit on most of those changes just to be competitive.

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't feel that way yet.  

I would like to see what he does with more of his own roster and a QB not named Tyrod Taylor.  

yeah...i need to see what happens with the off season/draft before i good all kromer on a beach around here.

1 minute ago, PeterGriffin said:

Colts coming up so Tyrod might actually get over 100 yards.

Have you seen the movie Major League?  If so, remember the part where the Indian's Manager removed pieces of apparel off of a cardboard cutout of the owners body after each win as motivation?

Maybe we should have one of those on the sidelines for our passing game.  For every 10 yards we get, we take an article of clothing off of, any cardboard cut out that Taylor desires.  Hopefully we will remove at least 10 articles of clothing.

1 minute ago, Believer said:

Who suggested maybe the Bills will pick up a DE by Sunday??... Beane and McD just let Eric Lee get signed by the Patriots... He started and made the Bills pay for their stupidity... Belechick has picked our pocket a few times... 

Well all teams would love more pass rushers and you could say this about 29 other teams.

He was let go by the Texans before the Bills.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I am at least glad someone asked the question.  Doesn't seem like there was much coverage if any in local media calling out the hit or the (lack of) players reaction to it.  This is one time when I would have welcomed an attacking, name-calling screed from Sullivan