It is So funny how WGR right now

MAJBobby

17 minutes ago, Pre1236 said:

Boggles my mind that after all these years of putrid QB play people dismiss Cousins. I'd be thrilled to sign him and keep all those picks.

Like every player who Congress to Buffalo, he'll be hot garbage playing for us. Then he'll win a Super Bowl when we get rid of him.

15 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

You think cousins is very good? I think he's an above average QB and is obviously a big upgrade over TT. 

But I really don't think he's that special. Makes great plays but also lots of bone headed plays

He's on his third season as a starter in the NFL.

Year 1 (2015): 7th in DYAR, 6th best QBR

Year 2 (2016): 3rd in DYAR, 6th best QBR, 3rd in passing yards per game

Year 3 (2017): 12th in DYAR, 8th best QBR, 5th in passing yards per game

7 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

He's on his third season as a starter in the NFL.

Year 1 (2015): 7th in DYAR, 6th best QBR

Year 2 (2016): 3rd in DYAR, 6th best QBR, 3rd in passing yards per game

Year 3 (2017): 12th in DYAR, 8th best QBR, 5th in passing yards per game

To be honest that doesn't mean much too me. I'm assuming that doesn't factor in 4th quarter interceptions when the game is on the line?

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

To be honest that doesn't mean much too me. I'm assuming that doesn't factor in 4th quarter interceptions when the game is on the line?

Then you probably shouldnt like Darnold then do ya?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Then you probably shouldnt like Darnold then do ya?

Honestly I don't know too much about college QBS as I don't watch alot of college football. Can't really give an opinion there

I think cousins is a QB between the 11 to 15 range which is descent, I just don't think he's great

35 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

lmao he isn't coming here. bills fans are delusional 

Word.

None of the top FA QBs will come to Buffalo. At that point u got money and working somewhere u wanna be with potential to win some games sounds a lot better than a couple extra mil towatchyour career die in buffalo.

Deal with it.

31 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Yup!

Redskins have him playing behind 2nd and 3rd stringers pretty much all year on the Oline. His numbers are still right there in the top 5 with the best.

Aren’t numbers the same thing people have continually used to defend TT? Cousins has all the stats, except for the wins. I understand that football is a team game, but he never wins big games. That scares me quite a bit. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sweats said:

What QB or any other solid player for that matter, would ever want to come rushing right into this dumpster fire?

Ones that likes wet grocery bags, turnstiles that don't turn, bad haircuts, and spilling hot coffee on themselves