[Please Change Title]Jordan Matthews

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

2 hours ago, dulles said:

There plans changed dramatically when KB became available.  I think between KB and Zay, you have two solid starters.  You can't allocate much more money, especially if your offense is "balanced" or "run-oriented."

Two solid starters require four good legs.  Not sure we're there.

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

I think if we had a offense and a QB that threw to our WRs you'll want to keep Matthews more.  Dude can play and is reliable when targeted.  I'd like to keep him but I see them moving forward with KB and Jones.  Need a speed guy for the outside tho.  Can DT be that guy?  Maybe.

Zay Jones looks like he will develop into a really solid option to me. That is, if he has a QB that can hit his timing routes.  Benjamin will have less yards but important ones as he can be a red zone monster.  Add a speedster that can stretch the field to that and I think the position would be set.  This regime completely redid that position in one offseason...same with the secondary.  Wonder what groups they will focus on next?