Week 13: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Coach Belichick and Scott Zolak break down the Buffalo Bills on the Belestrator. 

By Andy Hart

New England continues its string of divisional battles with a trip to Buffalo, where the Patriots have found plenty of success over the years. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I was surprised to read we’re 7th in the league in Red Zone TD percentage

They have been pretty good in the red zone. They just do not get there enough. 

45 minutes ago, eball said:

Brady* has an Achilles injury?  Has he been on the injury report with this for numerous weeks (i.e., it's some typical Pats*** b.s.) or is this a new thing?

Maybe it's getting ready to pop. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Good for Milano, and I’m pretty happy with our rookie class overall tbh

Same here, and will only get better with a new crop of rooks and FA to add to the process puzzle.

5 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I wish we had a 2017 version of Gash, dude was a beast.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Problem watching this... At the end the Bills run the Tampa Cover 2 to take away the tightend running down the middle of the field.  It worked against Alex Smith.  But, if they play that defense against Gronk and Brady, its a touchdown all day.   Dude was wide open and Brady will nail that throw. It's like taking candy from a baby for him.

Just now, Dan said:

Problem watching this... At the end the Bills run the Tampa Cover 2 to take away the tightend running down the middle of the field.  It worked against Alex Smith.  But, if they play that defense against Gronk and Brady, its a touchdown all day.   Dude was wide open and Brady will nail that throw. It's like taking candy from a baby for him.

Sounds like something he would do.

In this edition of Patriots All Access presented by GEICO, join us as we go inside the locker room following the 35-17 win over the Dolphins. Steve Burton sits down with Patriots running back Dion Lewis. Plus, Scott Zolak and Coach Belichick break down the Bills on the Belestrator.