(Sarcasm) Tyrod's worst play.

ChicagoRic

21 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

I love how left wing people constantly race bait.

You don't see people who call out TT for poor play calling Tyrod supporters BLM, Antifa, alt-left, Obama etc. lovers. You don't see them stating that they most likely only own jerseys of black sports players or listen to only rap music. 

No worries JMF2006, I was referencing this gem of a post.  

7 minutes ago, ChicagoRic said:

For the record, "far right wing" is a freakin' figure of speech.  I could have just as easily gone with "far left wing" or "extremist" or whatever.  

I'm about as political as tube of toothpaste.  

Way to read into things, though.  

Glad you cleared that up because it didn't come off that way

24 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

It was his normal AVG to maybe above AVG Taylor. 

Low YPA, Late throws, some good throws and inaccurate throws 

led a second half offense that was blah and bailed out by a timely TO

I thought QBs are judged by the win-loss record?

TT is a flawed QB.  He is not a top 10 QB.  But he is good enough to win with even an average defense.  And he is a perfect playoff QB.  

Let's see what happens down the stretch.

40 minutes ago, ChicagoRic said:

So, just looking at the gameday thread, Tyrod's WORST (UNFORGIVABLE) play was a 14 yard COMPLETION.  On the ROAD when the Bills were a significant UNDERDOG.

Tyrod played solid, mostly mistake free football.  He made some nice passes and some plays with his legs where it counted.  Not perfect, but rock solid.  Amazed at how far the far-right wing of the Anti-Tyrod movement will reach to find fault.  

Unreal.  

Barring a deep run into the playoffs, and maybe even with that, Tyrod is gone next year, but he's the best we have had in a long time.  Hopefully our pick will pan and out we get our franchise QB.  But in the meantime, give the guy some credit. 

Exactly.

A fine day by Taylor.

Now 6-4 on the year as starter. He can win all day with a good Defense, which 90%+ of QBs in this league need to succeed.

5 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

They weren't great run blocking today but pass blocking was excellent most of the day

The only time the OLine blocked well today in pass pro was when they kept 9 guys into block. 

The two man route combos are absolute lunacy and Dennison runs them entirely to frequently. As much as I loathe Dennison he has to do that because the offensive line gets beat like a drum on a weekly basis. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Theshallowcross said:

The only time the OLine blocked well today in pass pro was when they kept 9 guys into block. 

The two man route combos are absolute lunacy and Dennison runs them entirely to frequently. As much as I loathe Dennison he has to do that because the offensive line gets beat like a drum on a weekly basis. 

Thank you. The line did not block well at all. Just when they kept 8-9 in or a few roll outs. 

How’s Deshone Kiser looking? There are a million misses in the draft every year. We have a solid starter for now and should focus on building a team for are future an and put him in the best situation possible. But let’s win until then as much as we can 

38 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

It was his normal AVG to maybe above AVG Taylor. 

Low YPA, Late throws, some good throws and inaccurate throws 

led a second half offense that was blah and bailed out by a timely TO

this is about right. some plays that he makes that are incredible, and a couple head scratchers. mostly safe, respect the ball. he had a few accuracy issues, and a few really nice throws. bought some extra time, and held on too long a few times. plenty of examples for and against this game. but we did win, so i am not about to try to tell anyone he is a bum.

17 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

I thought QBs are judged by the win-loss record?

TT is a flawed QB.  He is not a top 10 QB.  But he is good enough to win with even an average defense.  And he is a perfect playoff QB.  

Let's see what happens down the stretch.

Ok if they are then he is exactly what i am saying isnt he AVG to slightly above AVG 

3 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

this is about right. some plays that he makes that are incredible, and a couple head scratchers. mostly safe, respect the ball. he had a few accuracy issues, and a few really nice throws. bought some extra time, and held on too long a few times. plenty of examples for and against this game. but we did win, so i am not about to try to tell anyone he is a bum.

I am not killing him either. Just dont get this great play talk that i hear from some

31 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Ok if they are then he is exactly what i am saying isnt he AVG to slightly above AVG 

I am not killing him either. Just dont get this great play talk that i hear from some

i think he is a polarizing figure because he is such a unique qb. he is a freak athlete, has a great arm, and is a class act and great human being. he is humble, and he is easy to root for. however, he has his limitations, and he plays the most heavily scrutinized position in all of professional sports. he is a flawed gem, and there are many that see him as one extreme or the other. and to me he is somewhere in the middle.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, swnybillsfan said:

i think he is a polarizing figure because he is such a unique qb. he is a freak athlete, has a great arm, and is a class act and great human being. he is humble, and he is easy to root for. however, he has his limitations, and he plays the most heavily scrutinized position in all of professional sports. he is a flawed gem, and there are many that see him as one extreme or the other. and to me he is somewhere in the middle.

Thats fine. I see him as Not good enough and a bridge QB and the faster the cross the Bridge the better 

56 minutes ago, Theshallowcross said:

54 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Thank you. The line did not block well at all. Just when they kept 8-9 in or a few roll outs. 

Agree.   Saw Incognito getting smoked too.   To be fair, this line has never been really good at pass blocking.   They have had "plays" here and there.  No consistency,.

Tyrod is better than peterman

tyrod is a starting qb in the nfl but one that you always have to look to upgrade. 

That was a bad play.

was it his worst? I don’t know. Without seeing the tape it’s hard to say how many 14 or more yarders he might’ve totally passed on. 

1 hour ago, Big Curt said:

Tyrod is better QB than Peterman.  Point blank period.  He's better than Alex Smith and about half of all NFL QB's.  That throw to O'leary  was unacceptable and he has to be better, however he didn't throw any interceptions and he WON a big road game.  Give the man some credit.  Every game that Jim Kelly Won wasn't pretty either. 

If a 14 yard completion on 2nd down is his worst play, I'd say he didn't play too bad. Peterman would have thrown a pick.:lol:

2 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

It's just an example of why people are frustrated. He could have had at least double that if TT did not throw it at the ground. He's solid, yes, but we could be more. 

People keep saying this, and it's based on... what, exactly?

How exactly could we be more? What is giving people this impression? The huge amount of talent on the roster?

Because I think the Chargers game showed you that the grass is not always greener. 

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

They won INSPITE of Dennison/McDermotts version of Jauron ball.

Hard to do anything as a QB when your OC rarely gives you a chance.

The Bills get a lead and go into a SHELL on offense.... by design. 

Accurate.

The above is not an opinion that can be debated for 50 pages, it is a fact.

... But it will still be debated. :)