Trading Cordy Glenn?

Luka

We still can't play consistent football with Mills starting at RT.  I'd love a healthy Glenn and good RT, not in a rush to make a move, but I'm sure this front office will move Glenn if they can.  No idea why Mills is on an NFL roster just not good enough.  Same for Vlad Ducasse, right side of our line are MTA turnstiles.

3 minutes ago, Idandria said:

Sure, lets trade a guy who's basically been hurt all season. I'm sure the teams will be lining up, begging for him. Nothing like selling low, eh? 

I don't think it would really hurt his trade value actually. He didn't blow out a knee.

34 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I would not move Glenn and create another hole and say bue to more talent. 

However i fully expect Beane and McD to move him before draft

I agree with you, at least see how Glenn does at RT.  But then again, he's a Buddy Nix guy who was extended by Whaley.

1 hour ago, The juice said:

NO way. Did you see Dawkins get his ass pounded last week? Yinz are nuts to trade a top 5 LT

am i detecting a Pixburgher in our midst?

1 hour ago, Woodman19 said:

The real question is, what kind of return would trading Glenn get us?  He is the movable for the right price type to me.

i think the staff would love to trade Glenn and draft his replacement. the only question is what would anyone give for this player with this contract?

4 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Wasn't there a Seantrel Henderson sighting today?

Did he play today?  Not sure what the deal is with him.  I saw him momentarily after the game ended, but didn't see him on the field.

6 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I think Glenn is above average. By what metric (other than hyperbole) do you believe he is top 5 in the league?

A couple years IiRC he was right at the top of the league in least sacks given up. And usually linemen are either good run blockers or pass blockers outside of the top ones in the league. He's both.