The Pegula shouldn’t be off the hook either

The juice

1 minute ago, The juice said:

They somehow let this cheerleader of a coach McDermott get a job. I don’t know how he bribed them but he sure did a hell of a job. McDermott wasn’t even suppose to be a front runner for this job or any other job in the nfl. 

Unadulterated absolute nonsense.  The NFL has a committe with guys like Polian and Dungy who review and make recommendations about guys who are ready for a HC job.  McD was prominent on that list.

I'm not letting the Pegula's off the hook, but it's not for the McDermott hire.  When Marrone bolted they had a perfectly competent NFL coach in their employ - Jim Schwartz - who had done really good things with the defense.  They could have made him head coach or they could have thrown enough money at him to convince him to stay on as d- coordinator and find an offensive minded head coach.  Instead, they hire the assclown who proceeds to destroy the D and set the franchise back a couple of more years.  Yeah, the Pegula's don't get out of this scott free.

2 minutes ago, st pete gogolak said:

I'm not letting the Pegula's off the hook, but it's not for the McDermott hire.  When Marrone bolted they had a perfectly competent NFL coach in their employ - Jim Schwartz - who had done really good things with the defense.  They could have made him head coach or they could have thrown enough money at him to convince him to stay on as d- coordinator and find an offensive minded head coach.  Instead, they hire the assclown who proceeds to destroy the D and set the franchise back a couple of more years.  Yeah, the Pegula's don't get out of this scott free.

Schwartz looked like poop in Detroit. He's a classic case of "great DC, poor HC"

After the Jets game, ownership should have gone to the locker room and raised hell with everyone saying

how embarrassed they were for the performance on National TV. Or are they in this just for the money.

I know trust the process, trust the process.

This was the worst three game defensive showing in Bills HISTORY.

Are the Sabers still trusting the process.

1 minute ago, Foreigner said:

After the Jets game, ownership should have gone to the locker room and raised hell with everyone saying

how embarrassed they were for the performance on National TV. Or are they in this just for the money.

I know trust the process, trust the process.

This was the worst three game defensive showing in Bills HISTORY.

Are the Sabers still trusting the process.

Obviously you have never been in an executive role before. 

You want to lose your team, overstep your HC and GM and scream at them about performing in a sport you have never played before.  Even the guys that played their hearts out?

Not a smart move.

11 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Both of our teams suck. I would like a statement from Pegula at least stating his disappointment. I mean, I don’t want Jerry Jones but i haven’t heard a word from our owner in either sport since he bought the bills

Get ready for a lot of stammering

1 minute ago, dezertbill said:

Obviously you have never been in an executive role before. 

You want to lose your team, overstep your HC and GM and scream at them about performing in a sport you have never played before.  Even the guys that played their hearts out?

Not a smart move.

Lou saban would have

Attack Pegs?

Were it not for Pegs, major league sports would be absent from WNY.

You'd be arguing over the starting QB for UB.

Were it not for Pegs, downtown would have zero value and suck money out of our pockets (property values be a many tentacled beast)

You'd be arguing who pays demolition costs for blighted blocks of canalside.

How about: attack Overdorf who gave overpaid contracts like candy on Halloween.

Sure Dareus is good; but he wasn't worth the "contract that ate the Bills" hence he was cut

How about blaming Whaley, Rex Ryan and brother... they sacrificed the Bills future hard and reckless, drove the Bills like a cheap rental car.

Thrills now, maintenance for the next sucker.

Blame Pegs if you want. But it's not like cheap Ralph. Blame Pegs and you'll be lonely crying those tears.