Bills vs. Chargers Postgame

26CornerBlitz

I hear Peterman accidentally showed up at the Chargers press conference

2 minutes ago, moshermw said:

Wow. 2 pages and no one has blamed Dennison yet.

The common denominator between Peterman and TT is him.

At least for the O, this is all on him.

Bills scored 24 today with TT and Shady being stars in spite of his shvtty play calling.

Dennison hasn’t had a good offense in over 5 years. He is the Rex Ryan of the offense except somehow worse.

• Haha (+1) 1

Sean McDermott's decision to bench Tyrod Taylor put Bills in free-fall

Giving Nathan Peterman a shot appealed to McDermott and the fans who supported his decision to bench Taylor, but reality came quickly and harshly.

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer 

Nathan Peterman: "I didn't play very well. When those things start happening, I've got to let it go." Peterman says he needs to "trust in God" and "trust in a higher power."

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nathan Peterman: "I didn't play very well. When those things start happening, I've got to let it go." Peterman says he needs to "trust in God" and "trust in a higher power."

Peterman playing the "God" card...

Well let me play the Zeppelin card, "crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good."

I am as upset about the game as anyone, but I'm not into reacting emotionally.  The Bills' problems right now are spread across the team, both offense and defense.  There are tons of questions and not many good answers.  I suspect the Bills are in for a few more tough games on the way to a losing season . . . again, but the important thing is to find some real answers.  Tyrod played better today, but last week he was part of the problem.   I'm not convinced he is the answer at QB.  Peterman was awful, but I'm not certain at some point he can't be the answer at QB, but at this point it looks like the Bills will need to address the QB position early in the draft, which in a way is a shame because there are lots of other things they need to address, like the offensive line and the defensive front seven.  I think some of the position coaches and coordinators should start to worry some about their job security.  I'm not saying anybody is going to be canned today or tomorrow, but McDermott has to look at the coaching as well as the play on the field, and if the sloppy, undisciplined play and mistakes continue, the inevitable conclusion is that some of the coaches are not doing their job.