Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I'd argue Lynn took it farther, but that's because he simplified the preparation prior to the game and was willing to run the same play twice if it worked. Nevertheless, my opinion on Roman is mastermind run game, questionable approach to prep, and a poor grasp of passing concepts.

You have changed my mind. My only quibble is that I don't think Lynn did much beyond changing a few of the playcalling sequences...they were still running Roman's offense. 

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

You have changed my mind. My only quibble is that I don't think Lynn did much beyond changing a few of the playcalling sequences...they were still running Roman's offense. 

I agree. From what was written Lynn used Romans play book but used a less complicated game plan.  

9 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

You can pre order Peterman jerseys on the team site

Who is rolling the dice here on the 5th round rookie? Getting a jersey order in before the first start.

An Xmas gift for the ones you love. Merry Christmas grandma!

10 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

You can pre order Peterman jerseys on the team site

Who is rolling the dice here on the 5th round rookie? Getting a jersey order in before the first start.

Ha, I bought my Tyrod jersey in April of '15 before he won the job. Got my money's worth imo at ~$4 per start.

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Stating the obvious: the coach and GM now get to evaluate their rookie QB to see what they have in him in advance of their first full offseason.

Stating the less-than-obvious: the owners are now being given a ton more data to evaluate their coach and GM, who have made several "calculated risks" this season and continue to assure the fanbase and players (and, I firmly believe, ownership) that this team has what it takes to be in the playoffs.  The timing of this switch, the reasons for it, and most importantly, how it plays out, will tell the Pegulas a TON about the two men they hired to steer their franchise.  It will also inform them about the offensive coordinator, who will now have had two quarterbacks (a rookie and a vet) exposed to his "system."  

Given the fact that this team wasn't going to win the Super Bowl this season no matter what, McBeane just did the Pegulas a huge favor.  Lots of important information being given to the folks in charge.

No revelations here.

McBeane will enjoy the length and term of their contracts.

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

Am I reading this wrong or does Peterman become the 15th starting QB during the drought?

Well, any number it is............................. you can look right here and see why there is a playoff drought.

Let's hope Peterman is the last starting QB for the next 10+ years. Lord knows we can use the break about us fans worrying about the QB position.

Nothing gets by you.

John Clayton joined Schopp and Bulldog to talk about the Bills QB change.

@WGR550
Clayton- I'm skeptical, the problem for the last 3-4 weeks has been defense. Now just because he didn't have the most effective game in the last one, you bench Tyrod Taylor.

Clayton- Now for a defense that is starting to leak a little bit. They need more production out of the offense, I just don't think a rookie QB in his 1st start is going to be able to do that.

Clayton- Maybe it has great long-term ramifications, but right now I think short-term because the AFC has not been this open since 2012.

Clayton-If the emotion is there that Tyrod Taylor is being too cautious, that I think is too much emotion. One of the beauties of Taylor is the fact that he only has 3 interceptions. If that margin of victory is starting to crumble because the defense is starting to wear down 1/2

or is starting to be beaten more then what you're looking at is at least there is a QB there that's going to try his best not to turn it over and try to keep things more manageable and to surrender that for a young QB that's where I fear things will go worse than better. 2/2

Brian Billick discusses the Buffalo Bills' change at QB this week, why he believes they did it and whether he thinks it was the right move at this point in the season.

13 minutes ago, JM2009 said:
Howard WGRVerified account @hsimon62
FollowingFollowing @hsimon62
More

Bills run defense last 2 games given up avg of 246 yds a game and 5.5 per carry. 1st 7 games it was just 80 yds per game and 3.4 per carry

The defense has played terribly, nowhere near their earlier performance. It's largely a separate issue, though fatigue and perhaps a bit of demoralization from watching the moribund offense are at play. To what degree is not known. There is little the Bills can do at this point on the defensive side with regards to personnel. Discipline and technique were faulty here. 

26 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

How's Crusher doing.

I'm not sure but if I had to guess I would assume pretty good as he was right and you were wrong about Taylor ???? 

Who do you obsess about more ?   Taylor

or Crusher ?

Peterman time !! 

Edited by Air it out Fitzy