AFC East is awful

Cygnus99

Thinking  that the AFC EAST was gonna be the toughest division but as we all see it is not the case with the exception of New England ( They will win the division as usual ) 

The Bills , the Dolphins and the NY Jets will all be below 500 this season . These 3 teams are just plain bad ( The NY Jets are a bit better but still not great ) 

This one of the reasons why the Patriots always wins and dominates this AFC EAST 

10 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Pats play almost .800 ball no matter who they play. Whatever div. they are in they would be on top.

Yep, it kills me that people say the Pats win cause of the division, but they are 7-2, and have only played one division game to date. And the NFC is arguably the best division in football right now, and that is the AFC East crossover.

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Yep, it kills me that people say the Pats win cause of the division, but they are 7-2, and have only played one division game to date. And the NFC is arguably the best division in football right now, and that is the AFC East crossover.

The biggest issue that the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets have is the inability to judge QB talent. Even I, a Pats fan, realize that NE "lucked" into Brady. No one knew he would become the G.O.A.T. Still, the other AFCE teams are horrible at not only judging QB talent, but they also compound the problem by signing bums to longer terms or high $ contracts AFTER it's clear and obvious they can't play. Or by drafting these bums in the 1st place! Sanchez, Fitz, (Jets and Bills) Geno, Tannehill, Cutler, Taylor, Manuel, Edwards, etc. We all knew that coming out of college that Sanchez, Geno, and Manuel would stink.

Before the season began, so many people here were claiming Taylor was the savior. Anyone who claimed otherwise, look out! Even after viewing his prior body of work, even once he began to stink it up, people refused to believe their eyes and admit what everyone else already knew. Taylor is a middling QB who was good for 6-8 wins. That all. Was/is there a better option? They have to try someone else. Maybe the Bills only win 3 games, but that needs to be their focus! Taylor is not a good QB. You all read the quote by Cameron Jordan, "We made him a quarterback..." 

The Bills have been bad for so long, but there is no quick fix. When the Bills had good QBs like Bledsoe and Flutie, they refused to hire a competent coach. Word was that the owner was too cheap. I don't know if that's true... When the Pegulas bought the team, they wanted to make a splash to get fans excited. They hired Rex. While Buffalo fans rejoiced, the rest of the football world laughed at this disaster waiting to happen. Now there is someone who seems to know what he's doing, but there's no QB.