The Bills will bounce back

Ice bowl 67

I think you're right.  I think these plucky young upstarts have a 500 rushing yards allowed game in 'em yet.  They're starting to gel at the right time and just scratching the surface on how terrible they can be. 

Edited by Jauronimo

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I can see them walking into LA and beating them in an upset. Every team has a bad game like Sunday. We did last Monday night. You guys are still in the playoff race and have as good of a shot as any in the AFC. Keep your chins up.

How would beating a 3-6 team that gives games away like they are being paid to do it, be an upset?

Edited by matter2003

7 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I can see them walking into LA and beating them in an upset. Every team has a bad game like Sunday. We did last Monday night. You guys are still in the playoff race and have as good of a shot as any in the AFC. Keep your chins up.

There you are.  I thought you got lost with the switchover 

:D

Just now, nedboy7 said:

It's funny how quick the bills fans quit.  That's fine just don't project onto the team ok losers? 

These past 2 losses have been demoralizing.. especially last week, we looked REALLY bad.

Heres to hoping for a strong bounce back this Sunday against the Chargers.

I want to agree with you. But, what I witnessed the past 2 weeks was just weak and actually quite embarrassing. That's saying a lot for a franchise that hasn't been close to making the play-offs in 17 years...

If the Bills lose to Clemens then I would hope management and the coaches are on board with letting Peterman finish the season.