11-13: McDermott and Coordinator Pressers

26CornerBlitz

4 hours ago, McBean said:

My approval rating of McDermott has crashed like GE stock the past week and a half.

If he sticks with Tyrod, he’ll be added to the list of HC’s who’ve failed here by sticking with a below average Qb.

Yup^^^ another coach more worried about his win loss record instead of trying to find the guy...4-12, 5-11 is better than 8-8 in yhe long run

2 hours ago, Direhard Fan said:

Peterman stuff was at the end of a finished game.  It meant nothing so stop singing praises.  Our line play on both sides was terrible.  TT had little to do with this defeat.  NO had our number.  admit it and move on.  Amazing how fast some get off the wagon.

Tyrod also looked absolutely terrible in pre-season.  When Peterman came in during pre-season it looked more like a proper passing offense.  It was said Peterman was going against 2nd, 3rd string and players that might not make the team.  Yesterday we were in a similar situation and all we have is what we have been able to see.

It looks as though Peterman is the much better thrower of the football.  No one knows if that could happen when a team game plans and the balance of the game is in question - but I'd sure like to see if he could.  

16 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What! ?! An NFL head coach who does what he thinks is best to win!  Shocked! 

not working out so good. oh sure, hopes will still be there until they lose Sunday, then those hopes will all but fade away. McD has proven nothing yet when it comes to "winning". a game above .500 for now may entice some fans but the writing is on the wall and was in bold capital letters the last two games. 

LOSERS

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

18 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Raise your hands if you want to see whichever QB we draft next year be coached by Dennison and play behind a line coached by Castillo.

Not all at once...

I'm on the fence and willing to give Dennison another year considering he's working with a tailback as the signal caller.

The Offense was horrible yesterday. But that isn't what's worrying me today as it's been far from good all season for a whole lot of reasons. It's been about the Number One gripe around here for that long. No, what's worrying me the most is the collapse of the Defense. I thought the Jets was maybe an anomaly but that performance yesterday doesn't just suggest there's a major problem with the D, it screams it. I could live with the crappy offense in hopes that Rico and Juan would be fired at the end of the season so long as the D kept playing as well as it started out the season. But now? Oh, man.

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I have to believe it's Coach Speak....gotta defend your players in the press conference.

I can't believe for a second he really believes in these guys.  He's not an idiot.  He will try to replace them in the offseason.

Folks got fooled on their own effort.
This has always been a "lets see what we got here" season.

those wins had so many throwing roses..

and now they are hurt.

1 hour ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Raise your hands if you want to see whichever QB we draft next year be coached by Dennison and play behind a line coached by Castillo.

Not all at once...

there might be some opportunity for fine tuning in that area John B...

Rick Dennison: "Our Job to Iron It Out"  (11:01)

OC Rick Dennison talks about correcting mistakes on offense, the integration of Kelvin Benjamin, the offensive identity and more.

Leslie Frazier: "We've Got Some Work To Do"  (11:36)

DC Leslie Frazier talks about defensive gap integrity, pressuring the quarterback and more.

1 hour ago, yungmack said:

The Offense was horrible yesterday. But that isn't what's worrying me today as it's been far from good all season for a whole lot of reasons. It's been about the Number One gripe around here for that long. No, what's worrying me the most is the collapse of the Defense. I thought the Jets was maybe an anomaly but that performance yesterday doesn't just suggest there's a major problem with the D, it screams it. I could live with the crappy offense in hopes that Rico and Juan would be fired at the end of the season so long as the D kept playing as well as it started out the season. But now? Oh, man.

too ugly to comprehend fully.

I watched the first half. and turned it off beginning of second half. Here is why

LBs

57 refuse to get low on Ingram, every time. and got bowled over, and or Saints O line just kept pushing Mark another five yards. He would refuse seemingly to go after the legs and stop the churning.
It was just blatant.
Brown was missing the gaps and either getting walked or moved aside. He was so pissed he had lost composure in the first qtr. it just got worse.
Should Humber be concussion protocol ? he looked lost and weak.

That why i turned it off. Worst LB play as a group i have seen since

Rex

Edited by 3rdand12

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The result isn't the point. It's whether he's trying to win vs. evaluating players for the future.  

the goal of just evaluating players 

is not the correct interpretation of McDermotts message 

Playoff Mentality 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan