Last night i had the strangest dream....

The Poojer

I sailed away to China in a little row boat to find you.....

No seriously.  I was at some sort of expo, perhaps a flea market or swap meet or something, but I found a baby in a garbage can, it was a little girl, she was fine and surprisingly enough even though she was a toddler, she could talk.  the rest of the dream I walked around with her waiting for police to show up and collecting a small group of people who were also trying to help out.  The reason i know she could talk is during the early part of the dream, i tracked down a security guard at the event and reported it to her, she said that she would contact authorities for me.  The baby spoke up and said "That's what you said yesterday" to which I deduced this baby had been sitting in the garbage can for 2 days.  The security guard high tailed it out of there never to be seen again.  

I should add i was stone cold sober.  I didn't watch any tv that would have anything similar in subject matter.....very very very odd.....usually after a weird dream i can look stuff up online to find 'interpretations' but this one really doesn't have anything other than obscure references to garbage......

7 minutes ago, Nervous Guy said:

The key to interpreting this dream is "That's what you said yesterday" ....not following through...just a thought.

ha, so my daily statement of 'i'll get back to the gym tomorrow' is the impetus of this dream.....ok, tomorrow for sure!

• Haha (+1) 1

Dreaming of babies may represent an immature aspect of yourself or a new aspect of yourself that is still maturing or developing. It may also symbolize a part of you that is feeling neglected or needs to be nurtured, loved and accepted by you. ... A baby dream may also be prodromal and is telling you that you are pregnant.

CONGRATS, POOJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.dreamscloud.com/en/dream-dictionary/symbol/baby

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Poojer said:

No seriously.  I was at some sort of expo, perhaps a flea market or swap meet or something, but I found a baby in a garbage can, it was a little girl, she was fine and surprisingly enough even though she was a toddler, she could talk.  the rest of the dream I walked around with her waiting for police to show up and collecting a small group of people who were also trying to help out.  The reason i know she could talk is during the early part of the dream, i tracked down a security guard at the event and reported it to her, she said that she would contact authorities for me.  The baby spoke up and said "That's what you said yesterday" to which I deduced this baby had been sitting in the garbage can for 2 days.  The security guard high tailed it out of there never to be seen again.  

I should add i was stone cold sober.  I didn't watch any tv that would have anything similar in subject matter.....very very very odd.....usually after a weird dream i can look stuff up online to find 'interpretations' but this one really doesn't have anything other than obscure references to garbage......

You are a considerate person who puts other's needs before your own.

You distrust authority.

You suffer from some general anxiety and worry more than you should about things beyond your control.

8 hours ago, The Poojer said:

I want whatever you ate before going to bed. Mushrooms, perhaps?

Seriously though, I think the lesson learned here is never go to bed "stone cold sober". There's just no upside to that. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Holy crap! This reminds me of a dream last night! I was on some kind of college campus. Everywhere I went I saw my son’s best friend from high school. Each time I ran across him, he was in different cloths. It took me a while to realize that I was the only one who could see him. I’d sit down in a classroom, turn my head to the right....and there he was! Then in a hallway, over and over. 

He died about 5 years ago during their college years. It’s considered an unsolved homicide as he was found with a broken neck in his locked apartment. He had a history of seizures, but he also dealt with some seedy characters. His parents are some of our best friends. 

I had completely forgotten that until I read the OP. Now it all comes back and is freaky real! The brain is a whacky thing. 

5 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

You are a considerate person who puts other's needs before your own.

You distrust authority.

You suffer from some general anxiety and worry more than you should about things beyond your control.

I don't believe a word you said