Sex Allegations Against Roy Moore Send Republicans Reeling

ALF

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

disirrergardless, you must be knew here to actually believe i'd do that.

but you dance for me.   and i'm not threatening or threatened.  i just can't believe you've been here long enough to know but don't that i 

Dude, you know you want to go get that hat... Your Internet pride is stopping you. Sad!

What Would Trump Do? 

tenor.gif?itemid=7870267

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

No, I just hate faux cowboys and crazy people who tend to wear em'. I mean, I am sure there are some normal people who wear cowboy stuff, I have just yet to find one the world would not be a better place without. I simply have not dealt with enough manbun/yoga pants guys to make the leap to throwing em' off a cliff. But, faux cowpokes are a net detriment to society. 

I wear western boots not because I'm a faux cowboy, but because they're comfortable.  So !@#$ you, !@#$ ball.

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

I think your [sic] smart enough to be bothered by the fact you misused the word. 

Some blah, blah, blah:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."

Also, don't threaten me with you waddling over to "muh stetson" in order to prove you "ain't no brainlet." I mean, don't PROVE IT!!!

tumblr_n6a2xaUVpl1rfduvxo1_250.gif

You can't say he's all hat and no cattle though.

4 hours ago, Paulus said:

No, I just hate faux cowboys and crazy people who tend to wear em'. I mean, I am sure there are some normal people who wear cowboy stuff, I have just yet to find one the world would not be a better place without. I simply have not dealt with enough manbun/yoga pants guys to make the leap to throwing em' off a cliff. But, faux cowpokes are a net detriment to society. 

This is some seriously ignorant and elitist %$#@ right here. There are a few American cultures that you're apparently completely unaware of, and none of those people should need to change anything about their appearance or lifestyle to gain approval - or at least an acknowledgement of legitimacy - from you. You actually said "I have just yet to find one the world would not be a better place without".

You arrogant swine.

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

This is some seriously ignorant and elitist %$#@ right here. There are a few American cultures that you're apparently completely unaware of, and none of those people should need to change anything about their appearance or lifestyle to gain approval - or at least an acknowledgement of legitimacy - from you. You actually said "I have just yet to find one the world would not be a better place without".

You arrogant swine.

Wow is this manufactured outrage or are you that much of a !@#$ boy? I love that I stumbled across this. It shows your sensitivity. He must of really stuck a nerve, because from what I've seen you just call people idiots and don't explain anything.

Is this because you actually think you can debate with him? Because from what I've read that dude actually says stuff in his posts.... and you, well, don't. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Wow is this manufactured outrage or are you that much of a !@#$ boy? I love that I stumbled across this. It shows your sensitivity. He must of really stuck a nerve, because from what I've seen you just call people idiots and don't explain anything.

Is this because you actually think you can debate with him? Because from what I've read that dude actually says stuff in his posts.... and you, well, don't. 

Who the !@#$ are you?   Do you like tight jeans and gladiator movies?  Just curious 

5 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Just telling it like it is, Sally.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Just telling it like it is, Sally.

Have to wonder about a woman who takes time to come and respond to someone with such statements from no where.  I wonder if he has hobbies?  I am trying to get to know him, maybe movies he likes?  Maybe he likes pressed denim?

21 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Wow is this manufactured outrage or are you that much of a !@#$ boy? I love that I stumbled across this. It shows your sensitivity. He must of have really stuck a nerve, because from what I've seen you just call people idiots and don't explain anything.

Azalin is a long-term, well respected poster here who is generally amenable and mild mannered. You as a newbe would do yourself a favor to limit yourself to only lurking until you are smart enough to obtain a map of the minefield.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Azalin is a long-term, well respected poster here who is generally amenable and mild mannered. You as a newbe would do yourself a favor to limit yourself to pnly lurking until you are smart enough to obtain a map of the minefield.

He was pretty spot on, I thought 

13 hours ago, Azalin said:

You arrogant swine.

What is your position on yoga pants and a man-bun?

5 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Have to wonder about a woman who takes time to come and respond to someone with such statements from no where.  I wonder if he has hobbies?  I am trying to get to know him, maybe movies he likes?  Maybe he likes pressed denim?

Pressed denim for sure, and a tweed jacket with patches on the elbows.

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Azalin is a long-term, well respected poster here who is generally amenable and mild mannered. You as a newbe would do yourself a favor to limit yourself to pnly lurking until you are smart enough to obtain a map of the minefield.

Cheers! :beer:

11 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You're an idiot.

ODB makes Tiberius seem like something evolved.

---------------

Moore has solidly denied it since the first allegation of events decades ago.

I put them in 3 categories when confronted with "did you do it??"

1)  They can confess that they did, it happened for a few interviews I was observing during secondment days. Quite a thing to behold...

2)  They can immediately and forcefully deny it from the first second of accusation, of course they could be lying but if you didn't do it you would immediately go berserk denying it.

3) the worst of all, they chuckle and say "well, that's a very strange yet amusing thing you have asked me there... did I do it.... how do you define the word "it"??"  Which usually means the presented accusation is just the tip of the iceberg...

14 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Who the !@#$ are you?   Do you like tight jeans and gladiator movies?  Just curious 

Man, I am going to be entering a JCVD weekend. You no curse JCVD!!!!

Nothing wrong with being comfortable. 

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

High post count doesn't mean sheet. Further, he was right in calling out the numale, who was hyperventilating about a joke. 

Obviously, if I was king of the planet I would just put faux cowpokes in internment camps to harvest food, like real cowpokes. I mean, since yall put so much money into your outfits... Oh, chemical castration, too. People who wear big hats because their heads are too small ought to be removed from the genepool, somehow. Do you suggest a big gay pile? Do you think it'd work?

GcDOyXN.gif

21 hours ago, Azalin said:

You arrogant swine.

But, am I wrong about the world being a better place without faux cowpokes?

2 hours ago, Paulus said:

High post count doesn't mean sheet. Further, he was right in calling out the numale, who was hyperventilating about a joke. 

Obviously, if I was king of the planet I would just put faux cowpokes in internment camps to harvest food, like real cowpokes. I mean, since yall put so much money into your outfits... Oh, chemical castration, too. People who wear big hats because their heads are too small ought to be removed from the genepool, somehow. Do you suggest a big gay pile? Do you think it'd work?

But, am I wrong about the world being a better place without faux cowpokes?

High post count? Me? What in hell are you talking about?

And yes, you're completely wrong about "faux cowpokes". Your choice of terms in describing them illustrates your ignorance of a significant and historical American culture. Just because you can't relate doesn't diminish them one bit.

20 minutes ago, Azalin said:

High post count? Me? What in hell are you talking about?

And yes, you're completely wrong about "faux cowpokes". Your choice of terms in describing them illustrates your ignorance of a significant and historical American culture. Just because you can't relate doesn't diminish them one bit.

It's just really bad trolling.  "I'd put cowpokes in camps!"

REALLY bad trolling.