Fitzy rises again to play former team; Mike Evans suspended vs. Jets

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, just a guy said:

The Bills game is on Fox, and the Jets game is on CBS.  I hope both games are on in Upstate NY.  I enjoy watching Fitz (and I'm too cheap for Sunday Ticket).

Did you know he went to Harvard?  And he wears his wedding ring?  And he sometimes squeals like a little girl?  And he hosts great neighborhood cook-outs?

And he has an awesome beard...

Don't remember where I read it, but it went something like this: 

Fitzpatrick will seek revenge against the Jets, the team who revived his career and paid him $12mm in 2016 (these NFL revenge storylines are often tenuous).

It amused me.

3 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I don't think you can suspend someone dumb enough to punch a facemask in the face. That's like making fun of retards.

I...have unsurprisingly little problem with that.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I heard that Ramsey was so egregious in his verbal assault that they let it go. That’s coming from someone who was right there from Cincy media.

I didn't here that...but I did hear that Ramsey was basically trying to hunt down Green (tried to get in to the Cinci locker room, tried to wait for him after the game.)  So that rationale really wouldn't surprise me all that much.

But then why wasn't RAMSEY suspended?

Edited by DC Tom

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I...have unsurprisingly little problem with that.

I didn't here that...but I did hear that Ramsey was basically trying to hunt down Green (tried to get in to the Cinci locker room, tried to wait for him after the game.)  So that rationale really wouldn't surprise me all that much.

But then why wasn't RAMSEY suspended?

It might be because they both were ejected and missed a whole half already, not sure. But Ramsey is nuts.

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It might be because they both were ejected and missed a whole half already, not sure. But Ramsey is nuts.

And that would be bull ****.  If fighting is an ejectable offense, then players who fight should be ejected.  An unwritten "you've already missed a half, so that's enough" rider to that would be absolute nonsense and just the sort of disciplinary fecklessness and incoherence we've come to expect from Goodell, so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.