FYI, September had the most posts in TBD history...

SDS

I have data going back to 2004. Except the 13 months that were lost due to a hard drive failure and an insufficient backup :ph34r:....

September had just a hair under 67k posts. Most ever.... I would have never have guessed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Probably a lot of spill over from BBMB. 

Either that or MajBobby’s 6,000 posts about Tyrod being awful. 

??‍♂️

It certainly helped. I would say the past 7-8 months haven't been remarkably different though. It is just Sept was particularly busy.

I think that there is a lot of credit/blame to go around. It’s amazing that we have so many people with so little to do!!  All joking aside though thanks Scott for giving us this forum to discuss the team we love with the people that we’ve learned to tolerate. ;) 

It really is a vibrant and active community that wouldn’t be possible without your efforts. TBD isn’t only great when things go well these people rally around each other when things are tough. There have been countless instances where someone was facing a rough situation and the people here lifted their spirits. It really does have a family feel. Thank you all for making this place so great!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

There have been countless instances where someone was facing a rough situation and the people here lifted their spirits. It

testing testing  

Like John From Hemet needing dating advice... :D

cool.  I like the Quote this text only feature

Edited by ShadyBillsFan