FYI, September had the most posts in TBD history...

SDS

I know you guys knock on SaviorPeterman's post's but, he starts allot of the good conversations on here and you have to have someone stirring the pot. We've all been there at some point during the last 17 seasons. It's not hard to have no faith in this team after being let down for so many years in a row. It's even worse when they start fast and finally look like it's all coming together only for our depth or scheme get dismantled mid way through the season and not be able to recover. Crossing my fingers that this year is different but, the jets game was very disheartening. Glad to be a part of this forum. Even though I am no longer in western new York it will always be my home and the Bills will always be my team. GO Bills!

I think BbMB helped boost it because the season just started and those folks probably didn't bother to register or post immediately because the offseason, being kicked out of an old site, and the Bills finding success when we didn't expect it.

The social agenda crap also pushed a ton of posts too

6 hours ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

I know you guys knock on SaviorPeterman's post's but, he starts allot of the good conversations on here and you have to have someone stirring the pot.

That is like saying everyone is well and it is good for come in and give us the flu so we have built up some immunity to it.