Bills CAN get back on track vs New Orleans

20 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

This team will get torched against Brees and the Saints.

I love how when the Bills win you are nowhere to be found.  Except for the Dareus was traded boo hoo thread.  Then when the Bills lose you are here all week excitedly posting about how the Bills are going to get destroyed.  No man, you aren't a fan.

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I love how when the Bills win you are nowhere to be found.  Except for the Dareus was traded boo hoo thread.  Then when the Bills lose you are here all week excitedly posting about how the Bills are going to get destroyed.  No man, you aren't a fan.

....well at least you now OFFICIALLY know..................:D

32 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

A few like that in here.

22 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Pretty sure a lot of people thought the Raiders would do the same, and make no doubt it- the raiders have the better oline and wideouts.

I was one of those people, but let’s be honest. Regardless of all the hype, Carr is a far cry from being in Brees’ league. 

2 hours ago, JM2009 said:

A few like that in here.

It's true. Amplified by the fact that many, myself included, tend to post less after a loss, because the negativity is so overwhelming. I'm not drinking any kool aid, I'm just more interested in how we move on, correct the mistakes, and win next week, not reading the 1,273rd "Tyrod Sucks!1!" thread. 

Trolls will be trolls....its funny how most of them are never here after a win only when they lose and they come out pounding their chests how our QB sucks....how our team stinks......more than likely they're not bills fans at all....just trying to push buttons thats all.....

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, JPP said:

Trolls will be trolls....its funny how most of them are never here after a win only when they lose and they come out pounding their chests how our QB sucks....how our team stinks......more than likely they're not bills fans at all....just trying to push buttons thats all.....

I've wondered myself if some of these post-TNF loss trolls might actually be Jets fans.  Miserable bastards, typically of below average intelligence, churning out clumsy and unimaginative hate post/threads.  

Get off my message board <scowl>

To respond directly to the OP,  I do think Buffalo can bounce back this weekend.  Gaines coming back is going to be huge.  The addition of Clay and Benjamin to the offense is exciting.  We do play very well at home.  Hopefully Dennison and his boys get together and think about their play calling.  Total suck fest against the Jets.  

Go Bills!

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Ha ha ha ha ok well maybe you just chose to decide to call out when I am critical. I was here after the Raider game. Go look at the playoff threads Son 

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

This Bills team right now this season just does not match up well against this Saints team right now this season. 

Why don’t you give us your w/l for the rest of the year and at the end we can figure out how smart majorboobie is? 

Just now, nedboy7 said:

Why don’t you give us your w/l for the rest of the year and at the end we can figure out how smart majorboobie is? 

Why dont you combat what i am saying. With you know football knowledge and show me how lacking nedboy7 is?