Tyrod is a franchise QB

Domdab99

Tyrod's time as a QB is done, as a drunk even I know that he'll never throw the ball more than 5 yds down field...EVERY DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR knows how to beat the Bills. We are lost and Toolrod is the problem.

43 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Drew Brees and Tyrod look like they play so similar.  Wow.  2 QB's.  If one wasn't white and the other black, you might not be able to tell the difference between these two masters of their craft.

The difference is we respect Brees as a passer, while no team respects tyrod as one.

2 minutes ago, Fallser said:

These losses are all on Try-rod. He just simply doesn't have it.

Have to somewhat disagree here.  Tyrod doesn't call the plays or make the offensive game plan, nor does he block or architect the blocking scheme.  He doesn't play defense so he's not missing tackles or refusing to blitz.

But I hear you, Tyrod holds on to the ball way to long and does not throw his receivers open; that is whenever he does throw down field.  

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I predict that McDermott announces tomorrow that they are going to make a Quarterback change.

"We appreciate Tyrod and everything he has done for us and all his work. But we are going to go in a different direction and give Nate an opportunity."

I'm crying.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I predict that McDermott announces tomorrow that they are going to make a Quarterback change.

"We appreciate Tyrod and everything he has done for us and all his work. But we are going to go in a different direction and give Nate an opportunity."

From your lips to God's ears. About 2 years too late