TRADE: Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo

Rubes

With our running game give me single high saftey and him 1 on 1

I like the way you think!

Safe to say this O just added another dimension, especially when Clay gets back, it's going to be extremely tough to gameplan against, giving that Shady is also a receiving threat as well, and teams typically spy Taylor, he's going to have Clay/Benjamin/Matthews 1 on 1 all day!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great trade. Said it during the draft back in 2014, too bad it was on BBMB, but i wanted them to stay put and pick up Kelvin, im a FSU fan yes, but I wanted him because we had EJ and he would have helped him develop. Smh, whaley really messed things up for this team. Anyway, forget the past when the future looks sooo good now.

We truly have the potential to be a powerhouse for years to come, gotta draft well of course but we are set up lovely for the future

Yeah, lost a lot of respect Schoop and Bulldog today.

They were complete ass holes to callers bashing pretty much everything positive said.

Their job is simple, take whatever the general consensus is of the fan population and feel the opposite way. Sit back and wait for people to call in.

I lost respect for them a long time ago when they were going on and on about something and a fan made a well thought valid point to which Schoop hung up on him. Not 5-10 minutes later a fan called in a made a point opposite of the caller from earlier and used the earlier callers exact argument against him.

TL;DR He hung up on a guy that thought was stupid but used that guys point to shut someone else up.

We truly have the potential to be a powerhouse for years to come, gotta draft well of course but we are set up lovely for the future

Still need to make sure Peterman develops correctly to take over next year.

-SaviorPeterman

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I'm good with going with Benjamin and Matthews long term and trying to find 3rd and 4th options with more speed, via the draft without having to reach for a WR. Benjamin and Matthews might not be complete wide receivers but Benjamin with his ability to go up and get it, and Matthews with his ability to get open and help move the chains as more of a possession receiver, solve a lot of problems for this offense. I wouldn't mind locking those two down and trying to fill in through the draft without it being a pressing need.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

This is the WR I wanted from that draft anyway lol

Their job is simple, take whatever the general consensus is of the fan population and feel the opposite way. Sit back and wait for people to call in.

I lost respect for them a long time ago when they were going on and on about something and a fan made a well thought valid point to which Schoop hung up on him. Not 5-10 minutes later a fan called in a made a point opposite of the caller from earlier and used the earlier callers exact argument against him.

TL;DR He hung up on a guy that thought was stupid but used that guys point to shut someone else up.

Still need to make sure Peterman develops correctly to take over next year.

-SaviorPeterman

Every time it comes up about adding a position player, schopp says none of it matters unless you have the QB. Like the nfl is 1 on 1 between qbs. Then when a guy calls in to say Tyrod played poor, Schopp blames the other players and says Tyrod is not that bad. The guy constantly says we dont play like a team that understands all you should ever do is pass, then says the qb is doing good. He actually says the people you draft is pretty much random and you can pretty much just pick players with no accuracy of results. This guy is a complete idiot. Who hired him to talk about sports?

Love this!

Side note: Schopp and Bulldog on air today - major Debbie Downer's

Schopp had the nads to ask this question of Beane: (paraphrasing) "So you're like 5-2 but you know you could easily be 2-5. Would make a deal like this then?" About 5 seconds of silence from Beane before he says "I don't deal in hypotheticals." Seriously, what kind of moronic loser question is that??

This is the WR I wanted from that draft anyway lol

Every time it comes up about adding a position player, schopp says none of it matters unless you have the QB. Like the nfl is 1 on 1 between qbs. Then when a guy calls in to say Tyrod played poor, Schopp blames the other players and says Tyrod is not that bad. The guy constantly says we dont play like a team that understands all you should ever do is pass, then says the qb is doing good. He actually says the people you draft is pretty much random and you can pretty much just pick players with no accuracy of results. This guy is a complete idiot. Who hired him to talk about sports?

Inertia. Do a job long enough and you become entrenched.

Tyrod doesn't throw into tight coverage, he's not accurate enough to do it consistently. That was one of the complaints about underutilizing Watkins.

^^^ This. If your QB refuses to throw into tight coverage, it doesn't matter how good the WR is going for the ball when in tight coverage.

He didnt look out of shape against us or the last few weeks. Our run game is better than Carolina's and Taylor is a more accurate passer than newton. Move him around and give him more than getting killed over the middle.

Schopp had the nads to ask this question of Beane: (paraphrasing) "So you're like 5-2 but you know you could easily be 2-5. Would make a deal like this then?" About 5 seconds of silence from Beane before he says "I don't deal in hypotheticals." Seriously, what kind of moronic loser question is that??

He will just say something that he thinks is so funny, then its the dumbest, least funny thing you can imagine and bulldog just gives an explosive single laugh like he has never heard a joke before. The guy is just a complete dick bag

Inertia. Do a job long enough and you become entrenched.

Think it's more a monopoly on the market. Buffalo sports fans have one and only one station to listen to for Buffalo sports. I can't speak for other markets but feel like bigger markets would have more stations and more coverage on the national level than we do (think ESPN Boston/NY/LA/whatever). Another point, just looked at ESPN NY website. They don't even have the bills but have three jersey teams (Jets, Giants, Devils and two FC clubs on their main page).

I mean they haven't even gone to FM radio they have the market so much.

Edited by The Wiz