So, 4-12 predictors...how's that working out?

OCinBuffalo

I think many ppl posted in it before taking their Monday morning dump and decided, heh, this spot is as good as any...

Speaking of dumps, I had a perfect creamy behemoth that dropped perfectly in the bowl this morning. Not even a bit of a splash. It would have made any Olympic Diver jealous.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

Speaking of dumps, I had a perfect creamy behemoth that dropped perfectly in the bowl this morning. Not even a bit of a splash. It would have made any Olympic Diver jealous.

Well, hopefully there was someone in the stall next to you that could enjoy it as much as you did :)

Bingo.

I'll add that it is hard to imagine McDermott presiding over some long term "fall apart" like Rex, Jauron, Williams, MM, etc. Not saying it can't happen but it sure doesn't look like that to me.

FWIW at the beginning of the year I thought we were in for a tough one but also like the moving forward trend. I'm still a bit annoyed by the Sammy trade but not at all concerned about the MD trade.

I just don't see how you look at this and see "same old Bills".

So make sure not to enjoy anything? Or talk about it on a message board?

Hate? Most of the people were just pointing out that your post was a bit douchy. That doesn't mean anyone hates you.

Enjoy and talk about it all you want. Just don't thump your chest about a sure playoff performance or preseason predictions. We've been Charlie Browned before as fans.

Did you think you "knew football" better than the rest of us? :lol: Really? Wait, are you a "realist"? :lol::wacko:

Are you gonna sit in front of me at a pre-season game, and give me more JV coach analysis? Do I need to bring back my "fancy circles and arrows" threads, which I allowed Jeremy White to steal, because I am lazy, and it's his job anyway?

Hint: when any team can run, and stop the run, how in the schit name of God did you figure it only gets 4 wins?

Check it out: ATS Rankings

The Bills continue to cash tickets after blasting the Raiders as short home favorites on Sunday.

:lol:Link

EDIT: But, now that I think about it....how many of you were really going to put your $$$ where your mouth resides? Please. Much easier to S___post on TSW, right? It costs you nothing, but, it costs our time.

Sorry, but you naysayers earned this. Hopefully the crow tastes ok...put some A-1 on it...might help.

Edited by rodneykm

why the "hating" from the OP. This is a fan forum. Predicting 4 wins was not insane at the beginning of this year. What Fraiser has done with the Defense is nothing short of amazing. What McD has done with the entire team buying in and playing 100% every play is amazing. Total 180 from a year ago. And, look at our schedule. We have played (and beaten) quite a few pre-season Super Bowl picks.